28. A Complete Family

All Might had been right about Y/n being a very affectionate person. Aizawa deduced it to being deprived of love and care, he couldn't deny her anymore. When everyone else went their own ways, he opened his arms awkwardly enough for her to hug him.

The star-eyed gaze she gave him, he will never forget, chuckling a little when he felt her buzz with excitement. Almost jumping in glee.

Aizawa and Y/n were walking arm in arm down a small hill on his private land. His home was located on a hill with other heroes living nearby. The drive from U.A. wasn't long, and they were near the coast. A place that was highly secure and no villains infiltrated due to all the heroes staying there.

He parked his sleek black sedan near the front gate. And they both walked the rest of the way towards his home. The pathway was very quiet and well lit. Walking down with him, she felt at peace. He had created the perfect sanctuary for anyone that lived here. It was very serene.

Y/n could hear crickets and see fireflies roam around the area. The sun was already setting, a glow of orange, pink and red mixed in the horizon.

As they walked closer to the family home, Y/n loved how quaint her new home was.

Aizawa explained how he bought this land back in his younger years, saving up as much money as he could. He slowly started to build his dream home as time passed by. And meeting Hitoshi and Eri, he was able to start the family he's always wanted.

His land was gated from the other houses and was in the middle of adding more rooms so Y/n, Rosalinda and Miguel could stay over when they wanted to. He stated earlier Rosalinda was already at the house as well as Miguel.

Miguel and Eri had been there all day with a babysitter. He hoped everything went well, he wanted all his adopted children to get along. Unfortunately, Yamada and Kayama were pulled for an important mission, and Y/n wouldn't meet them today.

Aizawa unlocked the giant oak door of the wide one-story home, the door creaking as it opened. Y/n at first noticed the soft lighting from inside and the smell of firewood. They took off their shoes, and walked through the small hallway, full of pictures of a little girl with white hair, a small horn on her right forehead and red eyes. A young man with purple hair and tired purple eyes. Y/n saw a resemblance from him and Aizawa even though they were not related by blood.

She also noticed photos of students with Aizawa for different occasions. She's never seen so many photos like this before. Aizawa sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as she continued to stare at them.

"I like to capture moments. Don't tell the other students, they need to fear me." He grumbled in his dad voice.

"Afraid, they'll see how big of a softie you are? I'm sure they already know..." Y/n grinned knowingly at him.

They heard pots and pans clack from somewhere deeper inside the house, the smell of different spices mixing with firewood as they got closer. Walking towards the noise, they turned the corner leading to an open spaced kitchen and a large dining table.

The kitchen was very rustic. Decorated in bronze and dark colors.

They saw Rosalinda moving around the kitchen, like a tornado with steam coming out of different pots and pans. The sound of soft music playing in the background, as Rosalinda made her way with dinner.

The same little girl, Y/n saw in the photos was sitting on the middle island countertop, eating a homemade candy apple with a wide grin, humming along with the music.

"Hey girls, I brought Y/n with me." Aizawa stepped behind Y/n to give her space to properly introduce herself.

Eri's little body slightly turned to look at the new girl she would be calling her sister.