58. If You Love Her...

(Long Chapter! Please read ending note, thank you everybody!)

Songs:

If you love her – Forest black

----------------------

Moving cautiously and with a pained groan, Shouto blinked from the harsh light above him. The rest of the room was dark other than the light, which was practically on his face. It almost seemed like an interrogation room. His head pounded with excruciating ache. He tried to move, but his arms were held up, chained to the ceiling. Hanging from the wall like a draped over doll. He couldn't help the small in torment whimper which escaped his chapped lips, when he tried to get comfortable. He'd been stuck in this dark room since he got there.

After he was brought into the portal, it didn't take long for Tomura's crazy team of followers to beat him up and chain him to the room. Shouto didn't have any time to process where he was taken to, or to even count how many villains there were. He could recount all the blows he got though. Only to be left alone in the silence after they were done with him. In a way, Shouto got what he wanted. He saved his lovely blue lily like he'd promised her and was now in the center of where he could find Touya. Though Shouto knew he wouldn't make it out of this alive. He at least could rest easily that Y/n still had Izuku and Katsuki, and they had her.

"Not very smart of you to end up here little brother." Touya taunted as he walked into the room with quiet steps. Sneaking up on his brother, who hadn't heard him come in. Slowly walking around Shouto, ending in front of him. Azure eyes gleaming with mischief, smirking triumphally at his brother for finally having him in his grasp. "You should be trembling with fear."

"I don't fear death." Shouto stated plainly, spitting out left over blood from a cut on his inner cheek.

They really did him good. He was hurting everywhere. He was sure they broke something. However, with the way he was hanging from the ceiling – with arms extended. All he felt was numb and the occasional ache when he moved. Still, he's experienced worse. This was nothing to the type of beatings he got when he was younger.

Surprisingly Tomura had been the one who stopped everyone from hitting him anymore. Which baffled the younger Todoroki.

"Right." Touya mocked him, eyebrows raised. "Forgot I was in the presence of the golden child. Oh no!" He mocked. "No one touch dear Shouto Todoroki! He's perfect! We should all bow down to the prince of the house." Touya made fun of him by bowing low. Eyes not leaving his younger brother, who only stared back with no emotion. "If you're so perfect, I wonder how dear old dad feels of that relationship you have with your whore of a girlfriend."

Shouto couldn't help but to attempt and pull on his chains to kick some sense into his older brother. "You keep her out of your filthy mouth." His ocean eyes burned with defiance. Flickering completely scarlet from the rage he felt.

"Oh?" Touya laughed softly. "Hit a sore spot? How noble of you to take her place instead... doesn't matter though. It was all in vain. Regardless she'll come here for you." He gave a low chuckle. "This whole love thing you two have going on is disgusting... but fortunately for us. It'll make things so much easier. Which means win-win."

Touya grabbed Shouto's jaw in a tight grip and snarled. Eyes gleaming with intent to kill.

"You're safe until then, dear young brother of mine. Once she steps foot in this place, I'll burn you where you stand while she watches." His azure eyes glowed with promise. "It's time someone put Endeavor in his place by taking his most prized possession. And I quite didn't like how your little bitch talked to me... I'll make sure to make her suffer and what other best way is there to break her than to kill you?" Touya tilting his head got a sick grin and slowly heated up his fingers that held Shouto's jaw. "I'm sure if she loves you so much, she won't mind another scar on that fucked up face of yours."