80. We're A Family

Songs:

"If I Could Fly" – One Direction

"this is what falling in love feels like" – JVKE

"Collide" – Ed Sheeran

--------------------------------------

"No way!" Y/n gushed at the menu in her hands, eyes sparkling from excitement. "They have birria here?!" She gawked at the photos on the plastic menu, eyes traveling over the photos. "Oh! You can add it with spicy ramen – OH MY GOD!! They even have quesa-birria tacos! Ooh it looks so juicy?! Hmm and Mole in onigiri!" Mumbling under her breath, she read all the food items to herself as though she was the only one in the room. Giggling with enthusiasm and gushing out, "I already love this place." Her happy tone rushed rapidly battling that of Izuku's rambling mannerisms as she wiggled in her seat.

Chuckling under his breath. Katsuki watching every one of her reactions, palm supporting his chin as he leaned on the table with his elbow. Giving her a genuine smile, he laughed softly. "Told you, she'd love it." He told his other companions who were also chuckling at Y/n's demeanor for how adorable she was being. Her mind completely taken over by food now, not paying mind to anything else. 

Katsuki and Shouto were seating on either side of her on the round booth table. Izuku taking the other side from Shouto, having a clear view of his wife. His hand reaching over and patting her knee gently under the table.

With pure elation in her e/c eyes, Y/n excitedly turned the menu to Izuku, as though presenting the rarest thing in the world, "Izu, look! You can get an All Might toy with this meal!? Should I try my luck to see if I get the rare edition one? Oh wait!? There's also a Hawks plushie!" Her e/c eyes were wide with wonder. Nibbling on her bottom lip, contemplating which meal to get. "I should get this for Miguel."

Emerald eyes glancing to his vermillion's best friend's, Izuku told him with gratitude, "This was a great idea Kacchan."

Leaning back, arms extending on the plush top of the booth, Katsuki smugly shrugged, "I know what my girl likes."

"Sho, look!" Y/n jumped up and down on her seat, pointing to a meal on the menu as Shouto leaned in, "They have spicy soba with a fried egg and nopales." Glancing at Katsuki, she asked "Can we make this our place? Who knew mixing Japanese and Mexican dishes together would be this delicious?!"

Laughing softly, Shouto mumbled over her shoulder, breath tickling her neck. "Amor, you haven't tried the food yet." He warned gently. Ocean eyes soft, not wanting to upset her.

"It's Japanese and Mexican together. I've already declared in my mind Japanese and Mexican foods are superior in the food chain of the world." Wiggling a little dance on her seat, excited to try the food already, her palms cupped both her cheeks elated. Repeating dreamily, "best food out there in the world. I know it will be delicious." Y/n told him matter-of-factly. "I'm getting an appetizer, main course and then dessert." She proclaimed, wanting to try all their menu in one go. "If we all get different things, can I try your food pretty please?" She asked them kindly, hands clapped in a prayer, hoping they'll say yes.

Izuku with a glimmer of love in his forest eyes, responded, "They way you're acting right now, we'll give you the whole platter. Just watching how excited you get, makes me want to squeeze you to death." He giggled with her, pinching her knee for good measure.

"Right." Chuckling lowly, Shouto instantly agreed with his best friend. "My senses are burning with euphoria for how excited she is." Kissing her shoulder in endearment, he mumbled, "You've gotten really good at blocking what you don't want us to feel princess. I'm so proud of you." Now that she was happy, she wasn't blocking her emotions, letting them feel her excitement of being here with them.