70. One Last Time

(After this, I'm really considering doing an AU where Tenko is a hero. 😔)

Songs:

"One Last Time" – Ariana Grande

"Already Gone" – Sleeping At Last

"Mercy" – Lewis Capaldi

"Happiest Year" – James Young

"Always Remember Us This Way" – Lady Gaga

"The Scientist" – Coldplay

----------------------------------

"How are you –"

"You are absolutely breathtaking." Tenko interrupted her, a soft smile softening all his rugged features. White hair out of his face, in a messy man bun. Sharp jawline on display. Ruby eyes holding wisdom. 

Fingers reaching out and playing with the material of her white cape. Eyes feasting on her figure for what might be the last time – for what little time he had left on this world, before going back into darkness. At least, he could say he was able to have this.

Taking this opportunity to relish in her presence.

"White's always been your color, just like the lilies you love so much."

His voice was groggy, weak. He also looked worn out. Regardless of him standing in front of her in a pressed all-black tuxedo. His white hair and red eyes popping out more and looking livelier while in her presence, that didn't mean she didn't notice everything else.

As though standing was the hardest thing he could do right now. Breaths sporadic, eyes dead on the inside. The fight within him completely gone. It was like staring at a ghost. The ghost of his presence, for one last time. He was smiling for being allowed to have this. However, he seemed so tired.

Tenko Shimura, as she knew him, was tired.

Y/ns eyes trailed to his hand, gulping down her nerves and calming her emotions so her lovers who were a couple of feet away, wouldn't know that she might possibly be in danger. She wanted to speak with him, and she'd given him a time and location. However, it seemed Tenko decided to come to her instead. Knowing with exact precision where she would be, how, she wasn't sure.

Breathing steadily, she whispered, "How did you know where to find me?" Eyes lingering on his form. Trying to memorize him in this rare moment.

From the years of being away from him, in her eyes – he's grown into such a strong handsome man.

"I have people." His ruby eyes stared intently into her own, warning her seriously, "You shouldn't trust everyone around you Y/n."

His eyes though dark and dead, were warning her with a message. Warning her that someone close to her was conspiring against her. However, she wouldn't be asking about that. She's always been in danger and that never mattered to her. Y/n finally had him here with her. Finally able to speak with each other like they used to. Before they were ripped apart.

Scarlet eyes keeping contact with his own, she murmured, "Should I be worried." She asked him softly. "Am I talking to the real you?"

"If you weren't, we would be having a much different conversation tonight." Why is it that even after everything they both went through, out of the two of them, he seemed the wiser. Probably because of all the pain he's had to endure. "I figured it'd be better to find you since he found out of this location you gave to Touya." Tenko sighed heavily, letting her wrist go. Voice deep and angry for putting herself in danger like that. Staring at her as he told her bluntly, "You can't do that Y/n. That was stupid and very dangerous..."