65. Their Family

(Fluff! I'm gonna try to give as much of Fluff and Smut in upcoming chapters before the finally! And the photo I found guys! ❤️😭😫 credit goes to the artist!)

Songs:

All Of Me – John Legend

Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran (Side note: The poet in love music)

------------------------------------

"Y/n don't forget, next weekend the four of us are having a girl's day. We already booked a table at a restaurant to have brunch with you and if any of them give you any shit you call me straight away." Mitsuki hugged Y/n for the third time, treating her like she would a child when leaving them all alone at home.

Mitsuki and Masaru were biding their farewells before they headed to the airport for their trip.

Earlier she went over a list of emergency contacts and letting her know, in her own words, where to find defensive weapons to kick ass. Not like Y/n would need them with her giant boyfriends, training, and her quirk – still, Mitsuki giving her motherly advice always made her smile. Greatly appreciating the small gesture.

Of course, she also warned Y/n, that the wrath of Mitsuki Bakugou – would kick her boyfriends' asses (her son included) if they intervened with Y/ns time with her mother-in-law's. It would be just them and no one else.

Katsuki and Mitsuki had a lot of similarities, it was comical how much of a replica they were, even in their personalities.

Y/n smiling, from Mitsuki's motherly kind gesture, hugged her back just as eagerly. The older woman always gave the best hugs, even if her personality said otherwise – she was a very caring mother. Tender, just like her son. Y/ns come to learn when the Bakugou's care about someone their demeanor is completely different. Katsuki's mother reminded her so much of her own mother from Mexico who she will never forget, and she considered herself very lucky to have Mitsuki in her life.

She will not take another mother for granted, and no matter the cost, Y/n will make sure to protect the family she was gifted with.

"Don't worry Mitsuki, I have you on speed dial. I hope you two have the best time." Y/n letting go of her, then hugged Masaru.

The older man in affection patted her hair, ruffling it a little. "Take care sweetie, and please..." he whispered, "Make sure Katsuki doesn't burn the house down, he almost did once when we left him alone." He chuckled when he got a glare from his son who was leaning against the door frame next to his girlfriend.

Rolling his eyes at how doting they were being.

Frankly, that only happened once when he was ten years old and according to him, it was all Izuku's fault. This happened during the time they were best friends in their younger years, and according to Katsuki, Izuku had gotten on his nerves. Now he was a nineteen-year-old, soon to be twenty next year after he graduates. Still, even the gremlin of Katsuki Bakugou could admit how endearing it was for his family to love and care for his future wife as much as he did.

He appreciated the effort they put into building a relationship with her. Already imagining how his parents would be with their future grandchildren. Which was a topic him, and her other lovers would be speaking with her tonight. They all had to be on the same page if this relationship would last for as long as they all wanted it to.

And besides, Katsuki, Shouto and Izuku were already like a family. They found Y/n to add to their already little group, and who knows? Maybe in the future they'll have more family members with their mixed genes.

Maybe not so far in the future with how Y/ns been acting with them.

"Alright we get it, you'll miss her. Now get going before you miss your plane. You're hogging her." Katsuki grumbled, though on the inside he loved how much his parents accepted and took care of her.