59. Dark Demons

Songs:

Malibu Nights – LANY

Easy On Me - Adele

---------------------

Nemuri's funeral was a beautiful service, everyone all around Japan and some acquaintances from different countries joined the ceremony. Every person's life she touched, even if it was just for a moment. Whoever was involved in her life, or even people she saved – came to the service. The school was in mourning, some people more than others. Two weeks passed since that tragic day, and the infiltration of U.A. It was still being talked about in the news stations. People speaking whether U.A. should even stay open for how troublesome it had been these past years. Of course, there were those who stood up for the school and its faculty, knowing it was not really their fault.

Surprisingly no other threats or moves have been made against the school or any of the students. All for One became dormant once again after losing his chance at getting Y/n and Izuku. He really thought he would be able to take her like some damsel in distress. However, he did not count she'd be fighting for herself for once. Because she could have easily just given herself in exchange for Shouto and Kyoka and that's what he was counting on. Which he greatly fucked up in. Y/n was an opponent to be reckoned with. She was lucky. However, next time he wouldn't be underestimating her again and her abilities.

At least his disappearance gave the Aizawa family a huge relief as well as the students of 3-A. Specially time to prepare for a next attack, because they knew this wouldn't be the last time, they saw him.

However, what did worry them right now though. Was the way one of their precious classmates was acting as of lately.

Y/n Aizawa after the week of the funeral shut everyone out.

Staying in her room – isolating herself and only going to class like everyone else when she had to. Training when she had to and seeing her classmates or teachers when she was forced to. Still, whenever Mina or Momo tried to talk to the young woman she always managed to come up with the same excuse.

That she was tired and needed time to mourn on her own.

This behavior of hers was not a healthy one and it really worried them. There were many times, Hanta tried to speak with her and get her out of her room to no avail. Hitoshi understanding what pain she was going through let her have the space she was asking for. Still, that didn't mean he didn't check in on her every day. He always made sure she was eating. Aizawa always visited her every night to speak with her, but it's as though her light completely disappeared from her eyes. She would listen, but not really be there in the conversation with him.

Even if she attempted to hide how empty she felt, her father knew her better than that already. He knew all his children, and he knew Y/n was the most affected. It was understandable that she was mourning, but they had never seen her be this depressed before. Even after her rescue, which they expected her to act this way. However, she never did.

What they didn't realize, Nemuri's death was the catalyst to push her over the edge of despair.

Everyone was really worried, especially her three boyfriends who she was ignoring at all costs.

Of course, everyone understood some people grieved differently than others. But the way Y/n had been acting, it's as though she became a completely different person. No matter who tried to get close to her, she always found a way to talk herself out of it.

Izuku and Shouto being the respectful boyfriends they were and knowing they fucked up, gave her the space she needed. Even if they wanted to just say fuck it and get her out of her head. Still, they didn't want to jeopardize their relationship again which was making them cloud their judgement on what to do. Still, that didn't mean they weren't getting anxiety from seeing the change in her and getting worried for her wellbeing.