91. Retribution

TW: Violence, curse words. (Sorry for the long wait, I've been trying to write chapters in advance, so next one will come out soon. Thank you for your patience and support. We're almost to the end! I truly appreciate you all!)

Songs:

"Royalty" – Egzod, Maestro Chives, Neoni

"you should see me in a crown" – Billie Eilish

"Stronger" – The Score

"Unstoppable" – Sia

"Icon – Remix" – Jaden, Nicky Jam

----------------------------------

With a resolved heart and no emotion on her face. Y/n stood tall against her greatest foe.

The person who stole her from her home country, who killed her family. Who was the downfall of her best friend and many more. The person who killed her. Nothing was clearer to her than this moment. She will prevail and not at the cost of her life or the cost of anyone else's. She was strong, resilient, smart, and cunning enough to take care of this without dying.

Without anyone else getting hurt. All the heartache, loss, growth, and training came down to this single moment.

All for One's demise.

She will live a long life. She will make memories. She will grow to be someone extraordinary in this life. She will love her life unlike before, cherish it for the sake of those who were no longer here. For those who were still in her life. Have an amazing family and future with her loved ones, who've done everything for her. It was time to repay their kindness.

She will succeed today.

Y/n Aizawa will avenge those who were unlucky to fall at the hands of this notorious monster and she'll protect her family and friends.

The burning ache and ugly emotion of revenge was all her heart felt right now. Later, she'll have to make peace with her best friends passing. Now, however, she will avenge him. And she'll make All for One pay for hurting her Katsuki, Izuku and Shouto as well. He simply didn't just hurt them physically. The villain killed her. Taking a piece of their heart away. Y/n knew he only did it to mess with the three of them and of course to get rid of her. Killing her was more for morale purposes, and for a moment he succeeded.

However, his luck stopped today. His reign ended today. There was a new chess piece at play, a queen ready for revenge.

For a few seconds, though it felt like an eternity, everything and everyone stood still.

Hearts around the battlefield filled with dread for the outcome of this final battle. Because the outcome of today would entail the future for everyone. Regardless, of everything being on the line. Everyone stood their ground for this attack. It was all or nothing. Right now, was the time to fight for everything they held dear. The awaited time, like a clock finally chiming, striking at doomsday.

The years of torture all came down to this tense moment.

Taking a calming breath, Y/n squared off against her opponent before all hell broke loose.

Not wasting a precious second, everyone split into groups to take care of villains who weren't as affected by her smoke, others heading to help the injured. Y/n stood her ground as her friends left her peripheral vision, as she read All for One's intentions with her telepath quirk. Facing off against the person whose been her villain in this story, as her comrades moved to protect.

"Shouto do it!" Y/n called out to her cool collected lover, as she moved and ran towards All for One. Moving their plan into motion. Pink and purple smoke surrounded everything and everyone. Eyes burned ablaze in scarlet as she willingly left her smoke activated for her classmates to take care of the other villains.