95. Forever Connected

(I'm so sorry for the long wait! Had a lot of things happening in my life. Anyways, here is a long smut chapter. Longest I've ever written, little nervous about it. Wanted to give one more dirty chapter before the finally! That one will be up soon. I know I keep saying this, but thank you for staying this far in. I appreciate each and every one of you!)

Songs:

"Middle of the Night" – Elley Duhe

"Babydoll" – Ari Abdul

"I'm Yours" – Isabel LaRosa

------------------————-

She could get intoxicated by them, to their nature currents of fire, hurricane, and ocean. By simply being in their presence. Indulging in their personalities, teasing mannerisms, and playful taunts. Y/ns always loved them for who they are. And, when they physically touched her, a burning desire always flowed through her veins. Completely giving herself to them was so easy for how much she loves them. How addicted she is to every feeling they could evoke in her.

She's been intimate with two of them at a time, however today she'd be shared between the three of them. They'd been waiting for this moment, after everything. After accepting everything she gifted them and she, accepting their wish to connect again. They'll be willingly connected to her quirk again, this time knowing fully well what would happen.

When Y/n turned on her quirk, the effect was immediate.

By simply whispering into their minds how much she loves them. Their eyes gained those flecks of red, just like they did when they met. There was no resistance, and when they felt her quirk surge through their bodies, they immediately let it in. This whole month they've been waiting for her.

Submerged from the overwhelming effect of her emotions, they each latched on to the connecting tether. Regardless, they wouldn't rush through this. Even if it took all night they'd be leaving in the morning with scarlet in their irises. They had no doubt in their mind that it would happen, this time around Shouto, Katsuki and Izuku were waiting on Y/n. With zero obstacles left, nothing would hold them back from enjoying their life together as a family.

It was scary to think she'd have to satisfy the three of them, however that's not what this was. They'll be doing everything to satisfy her. To worship her. To take her breath away, her doubts, her fear. After losing her, every second in their life moving forward, they'll take advantage of their greatest gift. Their Y/n Aizawa.

As she'll do everything possible to protect them and love them. Worship her Shouto Todoroki. Her Katsuki Bakugou. Her Izuku Midoriya. Because they too deserved all the love she could give. She was here alive and had everything she'd ever wanted because of them. Her perseverance, fighting spirit and hope were brought into her life because of them.

It was a blur when they made it to the master bedroom – their future room. Where they'll have many more nights like this.

Clothes were thrown everywhere in the room.

Their sole focus was in bringing her pleasure. In feeling connected with her again, more than simply with her quirk.

Sitting on the edge of the bed. Fully leaning her naked back on Shouto, who sat behind her on the bed. She cursed lowly, as the bi-colored male kept marking her shoulder and neck, biting the skin gently from behind. Fingers grazing down her sides, taking advantage of the position she was in. Y/n in a daze from all the pleasure, feeling the sparks of excitement wash through her, getting drunk of their lustful emotions, their light teasing touches. She couldn't help but to get lost in it all.