10. A Sisters Sacrifice

Finally dancing freely, Y/N let loose a little bit because of Rosalinda's encouraging words. She was singing songs along with Y/N and dancing silly around her, like Miguel would do. The other girls around them were doing the same thing, taking turns dancing with the troubled young woman.

Her quirk didn't affect them, since they took a suppressant drug that countered Y/N's quirk. It was fabricated after taking Y/N's blood, and many tests were done on the girls to make sure it worked. Test subjects to make sure everyone else who wasn't a slave could take it.

"Me & My Girls" by Selena Gomez was playing and Y/N began to start dancing more taking herself out of her depressant state. She unintentionally made the smoke around her more intense. Noticing how some people started to roll their heads back in ecstasy when she let her quirk do its thing.

This is what Mama wanted, she wanted people to be intoxicated to the point where they blacked out. However, this worried Y/N. She was dancing and letting loose, but knew it was at the expense of everyone else. Rosalinda took Y/N's hand and made her do a slow turn and all the other girls started cheering her on. Distracting her and encouraging her again, to let loose and forget about her surroundings.

Y/N was laughing and having fun until she saw one of guards who was keeping a watch on them go up to her with a drink in his hand. Her carefree smile slowly turned into a nasty snarl.

She instantly felt rage boil in the center of her chest. Goosebumps rising on her arms and up her spine. Without meaning to show weakness she took a small step back and met the guard's eyes.

"Get that away from me." She gritted angrily.

Without a second thought Katsuki got up from his chair, startling his comrades. He didn't know why he was the first one to move, but he knew it in his gut that if the h/c haired girl took that drink they would all be in trouble. He could see it with the fear in her eyes.

He felt a rush of anger go through him, one he did not understand and decided not to pry on.

Katsuki abruptly left Shouto and Izuku, who whisper-yelled at him to stop. Katsuki ignoring them both, walked down the stairs to get to the girl in trouble. Not caring about the smoke that would surely consume him.

Y/N in the middle of the dance floor, almost slapped the drink out of the guard's hands.

"Did I not make myself clear the last time you tried to give me this? I was serious when I told Mama I would never drink that again." Y/N was angry, this was the famous club's drink.

It was made by extracting some of her essence when she was forced into the medical room. This drink was toxic to others if not taken lightly, but euphoric if taken responsibly. To Y/N it made her a puppet, a puppet that Mama could control.

"I don't make the rules, Mama says you've been too stiff all night. She needs you to drink this." The guard handed her the drink without another word and walked away.

Y/N's hand shook. Holding the poison, her own blood created made her want to vomit. She was angry, and anxious. Tears of feeling powerless threatening to spill from her eyes.

When Y/N looked to where Mama was seating, she saw the women with a twisted smirk. It was only a glance, but Y/N knew it was a warning.

If she didn't drink this, who knows when she would see her brother again or if he wouldn't be fed to punish them both. Y/N looked over to Rosalinda with scared big eyes, her eyes flashing back and forth from scarlet to her natural once as she fought her emotions to stay in control.

Rosalinda giving her a gentle smile took the drink from her. "Y/N I need you to make your quirk more intense and make everyone here think I'm you... I'll take it." She finished with determination.