96. Life With You

(Announcement: Posting two chapters back-to-back, broke the last chapter into two or it would have been too long! Sorry for the delay everyone! Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey!)

Songs:

"Eso Y Mas" – Joan Sebastian

"A Thousand Years" – Christina Perri

"Until I Found You" – Stephen Sanchez

"Lover" – Taylor Swift

"How Long Will I Love You" – Ellie Goulding

"Make You Feel My Love" – Adele

------------------

A year later...

With a big smile, Y/n stared at her best friend contently. Her feet swayed under the chair, as she sat in the middle of the room. Content to be surrounded by her loved ones. Feeling giddy, and on cloud-nine. The atmosphere was serene, full of hope and dreams. The room she'd been stuck in for hours, was decorated in her wedding colors.

Dark emerald. Navy royal. Scorched orange.

Her wedding venue screamed rustic barn elegance. She was surrounded by high old wooden walls. A giant window overlooked the scenic forest view. Crystal ornaments and chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The room was cozy and full of plush ottomans to accommodate for the girls getting ready in there.

All of Y/ns family members pitched in to gift her, Izuku, Shouto and Katsuki this day.

They chose the wedding venue on the outskirts of the city. They wanted a more secluded intimate party after all. The ceremony, just like the party itself, would be outside. The wedding planner Mitsuki and Momo hired, found the perfect place with tall green trees and a large pond. This fall wedding was truly beautiful and memorable.

Though this was more for formalities, today was a very special day and Y/n will keep it forever in her memories. She wanted to remember all the people who were present. Also, the people who couldn't attend. She'll hold every moment close to her heart. It had been a year since they graduated and were full-fledged adults now. Each of her peers worked at the agencies they joined, and Y/n and her guys were working full-time in their own hero agency as well.

The Might Towers.

They were lucky they got busy right away and that some of their peers decided to stay with them. This past year has gone in a flash, all the wedding planning had been done in a rush, however it was never about how big the event was. It was more about doing this for themselves.

In leaving the past behind, Y/n found peace and moved on to greater things in life.

Everything was lighter, happier, and today she was surrounded by her friends and family members again. Since they moved on from U.A. High, everyone's gone their separate ways. It was rare to see each other like this. However, today was special and they wouldn't miss it for the world. For she became a permanent member of their graduating class, even if she hadn't been there two years prior, she became their close classmate. Then friend towards the end as well.

This was also a special day for Shouto, Katsuki and Izuku. Even though Y/n wasn't their official wife this past year, today she would be. Not that it mattered to them. The day they decided to marry her was the day she became theirs alone.

"Okay," Mina Ashido tapped the fluffy brush on Y/n's cheeks with concentration, as she told her sweetly, "Just needs a little bit more." Each time she moved. The bridesmaid dress she wore swayed with her. A deep shade of orange hugged her curves perfectly.