87. Bloodshed Part I

(PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!

TW: Violence, Blood, Death. Trust the process, I'm trying to build something. It's going to be a roller-coaster ride for these last chapters. I promise everything will be okay in the end – there will be a happy ending! I started this story for my own writing growth, and I want to challenge myself. I'm a believer of hitting rock bottom to learn a lesson. Also, I cannot live with myself if I end this in a bad note. I apologize for any pain in advance I tried to keep it minimal, but again, I swear it will all be okay! BNHA is a world of quirks after all, anything is possible.)

Songs:

"Whatever It Takes" – Imagine Dragons

"I Am The Only One" – Ursine Vulpine, Annaca

"Power is Power" – SZA, The Weeknd, Travis Scott

"Daylight" – David Kushner

"Time to Say Goodnight" – UNSECRET, BELLSAINT

"Six Feet Under" – Billie Eilish

"Lovely" - Billie Eilish, Khalid

--------------------------------------------

It didn't take long to land on the top ledge of the school walls. Looking down at the scene under them, the heroes were being overwhelmed by all the villains. There were so many – still the students and pro-heroes were not giving up. Sharing a glance with each other first, and with determination shinning through their scarlet eyes. Y/n and Izuku landed on the concrete floor, and without a second thought Y/n engulfed all her surroundings in her pink smoke. Hearing a couple of frightened yells from her enemies and cheers from her peers.

They needed her here, and she was going to help them as much as she could.

Ripping her street clothes, throwing away all her get up that helped her stay undercover. She also ripped one side of her black fabric covering her forearm, ripping through the hero black suit, so the smoke could disperse faster. Engulfing everything in the U.A campus entrance, like a dome. The pink smoke spread throughout fighting bodies like mist, effectively stopping quirks. Confusion and hope spreading throughout the battlefield.

It vibrated through her heart. She could feel them all. Quirk suppressant or not, this would not stop her goal.

Eyes burning scarlet, she and Izuku stayed close to each other as they fought villains, easily overpowering them. Protecting each other's blind spots. Izuku fought quirkless with brute strength while Y/n commanded villains she captured to stand down. Keeping her back to Izuku's.

Using the whip strapped to her hip, she grabbed onto villains. Easily pulling them to her and getting rid of her nerves by beating the crap out of them. Izuku not far behind, not able to use his quirk because of Y/ns, he fought hand-to-hand. Punching villains to the ground. Even if he couldn't use his quirk right now, Izuku was strong. He trained his body physically, fought with Shouto and Katsuki to perfect his hand-to-hand fighting style. As heroes they had to think of everything, and since Y/n came into the picture they focused a lot on quirkless fighting. In the end, it was paying off now.

"Baby, how're you feeling?" Izuku asked out loud as he tripped and punched another villain to the ground. "You still with me?"

This wasn't her first time clashing with multiple villains. However, it was the first time she was using her training skills to the test. Izuku was extremely proud of her. They've been fighting since they got to the campus, who knows how much time has passed, and she's barely broken a sweat. All her training during those months she's been with them, had paid off. Now, he didn't regret going so hard on her when he first took her under his wing as a student.