63. You're All I See

(QA: Sorry it took a while to post this, had to take a little break, but I'm posting two chapters today. Thank you so much to all of you who have been supporting me in giving stars, commenting, or just reading my work. It really means a lot to me! Please enjoy! Next chapter is a full-on lemon.)

Songs:

You Are Gold – The National Parks

Mess Is Mine – Vance Joy

------------------------------

Y/n already sweaty from running down the halls to get into the bus as quickly as she could. Cursed under her breath for running very late. She got a new suit from the support department and this one was harder to put on than the last one.

Though she preferred how this one covered everything, did it have to be this tight?

Mei Hatsume, the pink haired third year from the support department, sure did grope her all over. Saying it was to make sure it 'fit right'. Though Izuku did warn her to be careful around the pink haired woman. Warning her of how eccentric and craze driven she was about her inventions. However, Y/n never thought she would jump on her the way she did. Her golden eyes buzzing with excitement as she laughed.

Y/n's new hero suit felt like a second coat of skin. It was an all-black jump suit. Made of Kevlar fabric material, the strongest material there is. It went from her ankles to her wrists. A zipper down the middle of her torso. She opted for this instead of going back to her old suit because of how much she moved during battles.

After the battle from the U.A. festival, she figured it'd be better to wear something like this. She still has a utility belt, only difference is, it's around her waist now.

Some of her hair strands were used to make the suit, which was great for her smoke. It'll come out of the threads of the fabric with no issue. Nemuri gave her the idea before she passed. Y/n also kept the black whip Nemuri left her, an inheritance specially for her. From the last time Y/n used it when saving Shouto, she figured why not start training with it.

The black whip strapped to her utility belt; gave her confidence. It was also a representation of honoring Nemuri.

Running up to the bus and noticing her already annoyed father waiting on the outside of the door. Y/n scrambled up the steps to get inside.

"Sorry!"

She apologized to Aizawa who was amused from how out of breath she was.

The school bus was already full of students from 3-A and 3-B. Who all stared at her – what with being the reason why they hadn't started their training yet. She bowed to them and apologized for her tardiness, hearing a few snickers from her apology. Tenya, her class rep, reprimanding her in the background next to an apologetic Ochako who was trying to shush and force him to sit down.

Putting her hair up into a high ponytail, Y/n made eye contact with her boyfriends who were seated all the way in the back with a spot saved just for her.

Katsuki was about to call out to her and say something about her new suit, however their small staring contest was stopped by Aizawa.

"Kid." Aizawa chastised her, making Y/n turn her full attention to her father who was already grumbling, tired and sleep deprived. "You must get here on time. I can't keep excusing this, people will think I'm playing favorites for showing you more leniency. I can't tell you how many times, Iida's been getting on my case. Please do your father a favor and get here early."

Y/n only nodded wanting to get away from the conversation that would surely turn into him asking how she was doing. However, before she could scramble off to her boyfriends, Aizawa held her from the back of her hero suit and tugged her to sit down with him instead – in front of the bus.