29. Unexpected Fantasies

(WARNING: Sexual Content in this chapter... I think it's time to spice things up 😉. Long chapter up ahead.)

"I still can't believe you somehow convinced the old man to join on charades." Hitoshi laughed softly, his eyes shining livelier this morning.

Y/n's arms wrapped around her mid-section, laughing from last night. "Dude... W-what was he trying to imitate again?"

She laughed harder, tears in the corners of her eyes, thinking about last night. The image of Aizawa crawling on all fours, making weird gestures with his hands passing through her mind.

"Pfft..." Hitoshi spit out the coffee he was drinking.

Laughing and almost chocking from the liquid going down the wrong pipe, remembering the same thing. Throwing the empty Styrofoam cup away as they neared a trashcan.

Him and Y/n were walking down the corridors of the hallways, they both stayed at the house yesterday instead of returning to the campus dorms. Being the children of Aizawa definitely had its perks.

Normally students would not be allowed to leave during the week to visit their families, they had to wait for the weekend and still ask for permission. Ever since U.A. implemented dorms a couple of years back, they've been very strict about protecting the training heroes.

The Aizawa's all enjoyed their time yesterday and Y/n was even able to read a bedtime story to Miguel and Eri before they went to sleep. Hitoshi helping carry Miguel back to their shared room when he passed out. While Eri, Rosalinda and Y/n shared the room for the night.

Y/n pushed Hitoshi, making him chuckle. "I'm magic Hitoshi never forget that. I have that MC power." Y/n laughed maniacally.

"What's that word in Spanish again. Rosie mentioned it yesterday?" Hitoshi asked as he tapped his chin mischievously. "Oh yeah, bruja right?" ("Witch")

Y/n smacked his upper arm playfully. "I swear you and Rosie are ganging up on me! We're only supposed to do that with dadzawa, not me!"

Hitoshi shrugged lazily, walking with a confident pep in his walk. "Hey, the older siblings always have to gang up on the middle child."

"We're both the same age dinkus!" Y/n laughed at him.

Pinching Y/ns puffed out cheek with his hand, he laughed as she attempted to squirm away from him. "Nah uh, I'm older than you by months so it doesn't count."

"We could practically be twins with our mind quirks." Y/n huffed at the purple haired boy.

"Nah, I'm still better than you!"

Hitoshi started running away from Y/n as she tried to scratch at him like a cat, for being a brat to her. Y/n chased after Hitoshi as he laughed freely at her. His baritone laughter, echoing down the hallways. The irritated young woman chasing down her teasing brother, with a goal to pinch him back.

Hitoshi stuck out his tongue playfully at her as they continued to run down the hallways. Almost bumping into other people who told them to stop running down the halls. Claiming it was very 'un-hero like'.

She didn't worry about her skirt riding all the way up as she chased her brother. Y/n was wearing tights again, the same color from yesterday, dark green. Wearing the color was beginning to grow on her, thinking she should try different colors to see what it would look like.

When they both saw the big door that read 3-A, for the third years, they looked at each other and raised down the corridor. Y/n beating Hitoshi by a hair as she slammed her palm flat on the door.

"Hah! I win, take that from the middle child, loser!" Y/n chuckled out of breath.

"You..." He struggled to breathe normally, this being too early to exercise for him. "You... you cheated!"