50. New Beginnings

(Manga Spoilers! And Slight Lime...)

Songs:

"Control" by IBE

"In this shirt – Royksopp remix" by The Irrepressibles and Royksopp

------------------------------------------

Rushing to get her uniform on Y/n begrudgingly woke a grumpy Katsuki out of bed. She stopped mid wrestling with the clothes in her drawer when she saw how cute he looked. Stopping and admiring him and feeling extremely happy she was able to see this side of him. People would normally think Katsuki Bakugou was only associated with sexy-af, dominating and explosive. They, however, where not lucky enough to see him in the mornings when he was tranquil and peaceful before he created mayhem. Hair disheveled and messier than his usual pointy straight look.

He almost looked like a cute kitten before going into his well-known rampage.

Y/n's phone vibrating with her alarm, had her panic again when she realized how late they woke up. Breaking her out of her trance from staring at him. She'd promised her father to make up for lost time, and she was intent on doing just that. She's been waking up earlier than usual to make up for all the work she's missed.

Gliding like a tornado all over the room again she gathered all the things she needed. "Wake up 'Suki, we're going to be late!"

Softly chuckling from under the covers. Katsuki looked her up and down unashamed as she was about to take off her sweater in front of him, her mind still in a fog from waking up. Stopping mid pull up, Y/n turned her head to stare at him, eyes slightly narrowing.

"Don't stare you pervert."

Voice still groggy from the morning hours, that gave a tingle down her spine, Katsuki bit his lower lip while laying back comfortably. "You're the one who decided to give me a strip show." He leaned back lazily on her bed, smiling smugly at her. "I'm the victim here."

"Ha-ha, very funny..." She mumbled running into her bathroom and changing as fast as she could. Thanking herself for taking a shower last night, or else she would have been running later then she already was.

"Are we still meeting with my parents tomorrow?"

Hearing a knock on her bathroom door and his voice vibrate through it. Y/n peeked her head out, seeing Katsuki with his sweats hanging low on his hips. Staring a little too long at his well-toned defined abs and caramel chest.

Katsuki grinned with mischief from watching her almost drool and fixate on him. Tilting her chin up with his thumb and making the girl blush from being caught. "Well?"

Y/n smacking her cheeks lightly to calm the giddiness she felt every time she stared at him, nodded vigorously with a toothbrush stuck in her mouth. After making sure to get rid of the morning breath, teeth clean and spitting out the toothpaste and refreshing herself with mouthwash, she smiled at him after she was done.

"Good they've been anxious to meet you. The hag won't stop talking about it." His eyes shone with scarlet flecks from his and her emotions. Something he will never take for granted again.

Adoration in both of their hearts as they basked in the light of each other.

"Are you sure it's, okay? We're not moving too fast right?" Y/n timidly asked him. Katsuki raised his eyebrows at the question. Hands on the doorframe while he leaned forward, just barely out of her reach. "Don't take me wrong. I mean, I'd love to meet them. I'm just nervous? Izuku's mom sort of doesn't like me, and I don't know if I can take another parent hating me... I'm sure Endeavor's on the same boat as Mrs. Midoriya, and I don't even know how Shouto's mom-"