73. Infinite Love

(Warning! Short lemon at the beginning, then a bunch of fluff.)

Songs:

"Infinity" – Jaymes Young

"Electric Love" – Borns

"Falling Like the Stars" – James Arthur

--------------------------

"Are you sure you don't want to have a quickie with your fiancée in the back of the car?" Y/n playfully nudged Izuku with her hip as they both made their way to the red mustang.

"Angel..." Izuku groaned from embarrassment, pulling her along and taking quick steps towards the student parking lot, the streetlamps illuminating their figures for how late it already was. No one else in sight, the darkness engulfing them fully. "I'm not..." He shuffled his feet, making him shy and adorable in the eyes of a teasing Y/n. Gulping down, he mumbled, "I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I'm still upset even after you calmed me."

"Oh?" She cheekily gave him a growing smirk, stopping him and bringing him closer to her body. Izuku automatically engulfed her in a hug, big hands crowned behind her lower back, bending down and leaning his forehead on her own, green tousled locks tickling her face, "So you do want to fuck me?" She played with his hair, endeared at how he sighed in content, only giving her a small nod.

Picking her up, while she giggled, he set her on top of the hood of Shouto's car, murmuring, "Every damn day Y/n. But right now..." he breathed out hard, leaning back to give them some space, "if I do anything, I'm afraid I won't control my anger."

"And if I told you, to use me to calm down? What then?" Y/n spurred him on. Amused for how hard he was holding back, feeling him want to burst through their connection.

Chuckling, already shaking his head. His large palms now by her hips, he pushed back to really look at her – seeing desire in her e/c eyes, "No."

His emerald eyes still held a storm behind them. He was afraid of his lovely angel getting caught in his storming currents of anger, refusing to entertain the idea for possibly hurting her.

"What if I told you that I wanted you then?" She asked him in a playful tone. Hand slithering under his shirt, fingers ghosting over his hard skin. His body trembled, feeling her fingers trail over his toned abs, giving him goosebumps.

"Angel." His tone hit a warning note this time, emerald eyes narrowing. "Don't."

"Or... what?" Her brow raised, not scared of him at all. "I'm simply voicing the need I have of my fiancé, soon to be husband." She coyly responded, watching his eyes turn dark with lust. The sinner in him pushing forward and winning again, "You know what..." she played with the ends of his shirt, fingers brushing his abdomen again. Feeling him shudder from her touch, her eyes avoiding his predatory stare. "Maybe I should give Monom–" Izuku with a snarl, pulled her sharply to him, quickly shushing her with his thumb on her lips. Rubbing small circles, on her bottom lip. Eyes focused on her soft skin now.

So, he was also upset with the conversation she had with Neito. Y/n humming realized, she'd been right, he was jealous.

"Like hell anyone else can have you. I don't care if he met you first, you are mine." His emerald eyes slowly bled to scarlet, narrowing, and warning her to watch her tongue.

Faces now close to each other, brushing her nose with his own – ignoring the threat, she murmured, "And what are you going to do about it, Deku-kun?" She teased him with a sly grin, breathing the words to his parted lips. Feeling his panting small breaths of exasperation on her lips. "You know it was a nice offer he presented... but..." She trailed her fingers into his scalp, pulling on his locks gently, watching him close his eyes from the feeling. "I don't think he could fuck me like you..." she moaned the words, "make me cum like you." She sighed out, closing her eyes, going through the waves of ache and yearning spilling from Izuku now, "Why don't you show me again Izu. Why don't you make me remember what it was like?"