69. Heaven on Earth

(Sorry for the long wait! I needed some time off, thank you for being patient. I really appreciate you all!)

Songs:

"Perfect" – Ed Sheeran

"Can't Help Falling in Love" – Kina Grannis

"pov" – Ariana Grande

"Lifetime" – Justin Bieber

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n stared at her reflection in the mirror, it was a very pretty dress. However, it's way too formal for the party she was supposed to head back to. Also, did it have to be white? She didn't want to be presumptuous. However, there's only one thought that kept screaming at her for why she'd be handed this dress in the first place. All silk, thick shoulder strap, heart-neckline dress. A soft white tulle see-through short, shoulder length cape. The outfit fitting perfect to her body, not skintight or loose. The dress stopping just below her knees. Ballet silver shoes so feather light, she felt as though she was floating.

She could have sworn she's seen this outfit before.

When Mitsuki was showing her, the wardrobe she was working on. For one of the fashions expo's, she was invited to. Actually, the dress she had on now, resembled the sketch Mitsuki enthusiastically showed her before she left to the airport.

Y/n, before being handed the dress by Momo, tried to ask her why the change of wardrobe. However, the girl only gave her a teasing smile and ran out of there as quickly as she could. Telling her that someone would escort her once she was done changing. That was probably thirty minutes ago. Y/n didn't take long changing. It was when she had on the dress, did she realize what this might lead to. Again, she didn't want to be wrong, but her gut was telling her to just open the damn door and head to wherever this last surprise waited for her.

Sighing out the nerves and taking a deep breath, Y/n opened the door. Timidly peaking her head out, the hallway.

Waiting for her with a big goofy smile was none other than Hanta. Dressed in all black now. A black collared shirt, and black dress pants. Wearing formal attire as well.

"Oh good, we thought you got hurt or something. Why'd you take forever?" He asked with a tilt to his head. Lazily, leaning on the wall with arms crossed over his chest. 

Patting down her clothes nervously, glancing around the quite hallway. Y/n murmured, "Um... I didn't mean to take long, sorry... Can you tell me what's going on? Momo ran out before I could ask her anything?"

Smiling softly, Hanta extended his hand out to his awaiting best friend. Taking her shaking hand into his own, his easy-going smile easing her worries. "I think you already know Y/n." His black eyes were warm, full of care for the person he saw as family. "It was hard to keep this a secret from you." The black-haired male shook his head before she asked anymore questions. "Still, just go with the motions alright? They worked really hard on this for you. You'll soon see what this surprise is."

Nodding with a small smile, she followed him willingly. Both chatting to ease her anxiety as they made their way outside the mansion. Taking her through an old, stoned walkway illuminated with lights. Heading towards the gardens. Momo gave her a quick tour earlier, so Y/n knew where they were headed to. There was a small maze beyond the towering bush of green walls. It all looked so pretty with the small lights, the dark night making them stand out and glow brighter. 

"This is where I leave you." Hanta handed her a white lily that was hidden in his shirt. The start to the small journey she would take. "Take this and you'll find more along the way, they'll guide you."