60. Taste

(Warning! 🌶 Explicit spice up ahead. Friendly reminder this is for 18+, characters have been aged up for this reason. I still don't consider this full on lemon though. Please enjoy! This is just the start! Thank you to those who've stayed and waited patiently! 🙏🏼)

Songs:

High For This – The Weeknd

Put it on me – Matt Maeson

Like U – Rosenfeld

Twisted – Two Feet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n felt Izuku's black, fluorescent tendrils tighten around her body. Slithering up to trap her within their confinements and raising goosebumps in their wake. Her heartbeat increasing from the way they both kept staring at her. As though she was the only sustenance left on this earth, and she was their salvation. She felt heat radiate off her usual cold body, already imagining what these two twisted lovers could do to her.

She hadn't been wrong that day in training. When Katsuki and Izuku worked together, they could perfectly sync, whether that be in battle or in the bedroom.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you angel?" Izuku cocked his head to the side, taking precise slow steps to her. Noticing how her eyes grew hungrier the closer he got. Cupping her cheek and pulling on her bottom lip with his thumb. He leaned in and whispered softly into her ear as he nipped at it, "You're acting so innocent, but we all know you're far from it."

Y/n breathed deeply from his words; she couldn't look away from Katsuki's vermillion eyes as they burned completely scarlet. She was sure hers were on too. How could she control her emotions when it came to them acting this way?

The answer was simple, she couldn't.

The way Katsuki slowly undressed in front of her, almost giving her a show. Making slow motions to remove each button from his shirt. His caramel skinned muscles flexing and constricting the more he freed them from the confinements of the shirt. It was hard not to have her breath falter, which made Izuku chuckle.

Noticing every little detail and reaction she made. The way she would attempt to control her breathing. Nibbling on her bottom lip to contain her excitement. Gripping on the bed sheets for some support.

"So greedy. Can't stop staring at your boyfriend, while your other one whispers how much he wants to fuck you?" Izuku taunted, and Y/n made eye contact with him, gasping a little from the dirty promise. Seeing how his usual green eyes sparkled scarlet with sin. Izuku with her quirk, looked dangerous. And his smirk grew, knowing how easily he could make her cave for him. "What do you want Y/n?" He asked sweetly, as he ran his fingers from her cheek, only to grab the back her neck and grip her hair tightly. "Do you want me to whisper how badly I want to rip off all your clothes and let Kacchan ravage you while I watch and make you beg for my touch too?"

Y/n felt her heart jump. Fucking shit was Izuku a teasing motherfucker. He was the only one that could fight her back, with naughty promises after all.

Why was it the shyer the man, the dirtier the mind.

It was a challenge.

He was asking her to give them full control. Asking her to let them do whatever they wanted to her willingly. She could just give in and let them play with her like they all wanted to. Like she wanted them to...

However, was she going to be easy on them?

Nah...

This was a teasing game between the three of them, and she wanted to know how far they would push to stay in control. It was always the foreplay more than the main course that truly satisfied someone's need.