93. We'll Move On Together

(Announcement: Alrighty everybody, I'd say maybe one more chapter before the epilogue? I promised one more lemon chapter, so need to work on that one. Not sure how long that will be. I just need to tie all loose ends! Again, thank you for your patience!)

Songs:

"Man or a Monster" – Sam Tinnesz, Zayde Wolf

"We Have It All" – Pim Stones

"Always" – Isak Danielson

------------------------

Now that their last obstacle was out of the way, Y/n crumbled to her knees from it all. From everything that transpired today. Heaving on breaths, as though she couldn't get enough air into her lungs. Thinking about the loss of her best friend, from finally, finally being free. Two different feelings clashing and claiming her mind and heart. She didn't know what to do with herself, what the next step in life would be. Even so, with all those emotions rushing at her, she was not alone...

They kept their promise and will continue to do so. They were right next to her when they all committed the unthinkable.

And they'll face the consequences together. 

Katsuki was the first to move, he caught her before she could fully fall. Holding her close as she cried in his arms. Really cried, and mourned the death of Tenko Shimura, another loved one. Holding on to the blonds tattered shirt for dear life. Y/n sobbed into Katsuki's chest for what she did, for what they all did. 

The implication of killing someone.

Heart breaking with hers, he mumbled sweetly, "Sweetheart, it's alright. It's over now." Katsuki held her head tightly to his chest. Kissing her temple, heart wrenching for the pain she was going through. He couldn't feel it himself, however he didn't have to be connected to her, to know that this was all too much for her.

"Oh, God... why did you help me?" She whimpered, smudging her face into his chest. Trembling in his arms. "You'll go to jail. People won't trust you anymore–"

"We don't care." Shouto with a calm expression told her sternly. Kneeling by her side, removing his mask now that he didn't need it anymore. Ocean eyes turning serious. Trying to get her to understand. That what they did, they didn't regret it one bit. "We had to do this Y/n. We weren't letting you carry this burden by yourself. If you go down, we go with you."

Katsuki first shared a glance with his brothers, then held Y/n tighter as he declared. "It's okay sweetheart, we'll face this together, just like we always have."

Crouching in front of their huddled group, Izuku also took off his mask and gently turned her to him, "Y/n look at me."

"You have to r-run." She told them instead. She stared at her fists, as her eyes filled with unshed tears. Nodding and making up her mind, that she'll do this for them. Then her scarlet eyes connected with his emerald. She refused to watch their lives as heroes burn down. They worked so hard to get to this point just to have it all end. No, she'll take the blame. "I'll s-stay and say I d-did it–" she glanced at Katsuki. Vermillion eyes full of worry for how she was acting. Then towards Shouto, whose eyebrows furrowed in pain for how easily she was falling into the role of sacrificial soldier again, only doing it for them, because she didn't want to harm them anymore than she has. "P-please..."

"Angel..." Izuku's voice full of heartache and concern, told her gently, "the government is useless, but they're not stupid." Getting her attention again. His soft emerald eyes held a promise, "we'll do this together."

They weren't running and letting her deal with this on her own. She may be used to it, and though it may take some time, they'll slowly make her realize that they'll never leave like everyone else has.