23. Nightmare-less Dreams

Aizawa observed the way the four of them interacted, this worried him for two reasons.

One, because his fatherly instincts were kicking in. He wanted to wrap Y/n in his scarf and take her far away from them. He didn't like how close his students had become with her. And two, he was afraid of how quickly the four of them got along.

Even Katsuki and Shouto and that's saying a lot.

Izuku was able to befriend literally anyone, even his enemies. But with Katsuki's explosive personality and Shouto's cool and distant nature – he didn't know how all of this was going to plan out.

"I'll research to see if anyone has reported anything, for the night you used your quirk." He brought their attention back into focus. "For now, don't worry about it. I'm sure if other people experienced your emotions that wouldn't kill them. How about we take you to your new home, the school dorm? Miguel and Rosal..."

Rosalinda gave him a look, stopping him mid-sentence.

"– Rosie can go you with you to have a look around. I was thinking of giving Rosie a job as a teacher assistant to have her close to you."

Rosalinda at hearing this perked up. "Are you serious?"

"Very, I know you taught these two and yourself Japanese. You also know Spanish which could be a great supplemental class to have. Principal Nezu agreed when I introduced the idea. What do you say?" Aizawa looked over at the exited young woman.

"Like I would ever deny you, dad." Rosalinda cheekily chuckled as Aizawa groaned.

She glanced at Y/n and winked at her, making the girl smile brightly in return. Y/n looked up to her big sister a lot. Life for them was finally heading off into a carefree and happier course.

When Aizawa and Rosalinda began talking of the details for her teacher career, Y/n felt at peace. She turned to Hanta and saw him rocking Miguel back and forth as he slept.

Her little brother, gripped onto Hanta's black shirt for dear life as he slept peacefully. Miguel always dreamed of having a brother he could look up to. Other than his sisters, he didn't have anyone else that spoke his language.

Y/n's heart melted at the sight of her siblings being able to let their guard down for the first time since their capture.

Looking back at her three saviors, she saw two of them holding her hands again. Y/n hadn't even noticed when that happened. The scowling blond hand's twitched as he tried to get closer to her somehow.

She noted how in a way, they all gravitated to her like moths to a flame.

Even if Katsuki was fighting it, she knew he wanted to. Wondering if that was a side effect to her quirk too.

What did this all mean?

She wanted to know everything about her quirk as soon as possible, hoping whatever was happening to the four of them wouldn't affect them negatively.

"It's probably pointless saying this now since I've been doing it non-stop... Do you mind if I use your first name instead of your last name? I should have asked for permission first, I'm sorry." She called to them, distracting herself from her current turmoil.

Immediately three pairs of glowing scarlet flecked eyes turned towards her direction at hearing her voice.

"In your country you use first names, correct?" Shouto asked intrigued. Y/n nodded in response. "Then I don't mind. I would like to know more about your cultural customs if I could?"

"Of course." Y/n responded kindly to his curiosity. Then her eyes glided over to Izuku for his answer.

"I don't mind it either." Izuku mumbled nervously.