34. "She's Mine..."

(!WARNING! MANGA SPOILERS IN THIS CHAPTER! This chapter is also a little looong, sorry, got carried away! If you like this chapter please leave a comment and vote. I would really appreciate it! Thank you again for the reads everybody!)

A month into her schooling and training – Y/n felt like she could do anything. She was finally feeling like she could truly spread her wings, she would still get anxiety episodes, but those were quickly shot down by being surrounded by her friends and family. However, she still refused to see a counselor and doctor when Aizawa asked. She didn't feel like she needed counseling, reassuring him if her episodes got worse, she would give it a try.

Though she felt like she might not need to.

Her life was amazing. She talked with Eri and Miguel almost every day and she would visit them on the weekends. They would visit her at the campus whenever they could. They would always tear up when she had to leave to start school every Monday – a pouty Hitoshi feeling like he was being left out. Though Y/n always made sure he didn't feel that way, telling him she was just that awesome.

He in return wrestled with her, momentarily forgetting his sadness.

Her, Hitoshi, Rosalinda and Aizawa always had lunch together at school and at home on the weekends. Their bonding time since they were always so busy.

Aizawa promised Kayama and Yamada would be meeting her soon, they're mission was already done with, and they were on their way back to Japan.

Y/n fell into a daily routine of school, hanging out with Mina, Momo, and the other girls of class 3-A.

Hitoshi would always stay with Aizawa, so she only saw him at the dorms. They always did have Wednesday movie nights and wear facial masks, while watching corny American movies.

Her and Hanta were inseparable now, and wherever Hanta followed her to, so did the rest of the Baku-squad. Something, Mina, Eijirou, Denki, Kyoka and Hanta called themselves. Y/n would tease an annoyed Katsuki about it. However, he would tell her it wasn't his fault. He was such a leader and had to take care of his 'ducklings like a mother'.

His words not hers.

It also did help him, feel at ease when Y/n was surrounded by the people he trusted, when Shouto or Izuku weren't available.

Since the guys had to stay close to her because of Shigaraki's threat, she was grateful to see them every day or at least when they weren't doing their work studies. Even if she wanted alone time with someone, they would be somewhere nearby to watch over her. And she was thankful for it, she didn't feel ready to take on Shigaraki all on her own. She felt lucky that he hasn't contacted her yet, but she knew it would come.

However, their mentor Endeavor was beginning to get irritated with the three because of how little time they could spend at the agency now. It wasn't Y/n's fault though, the escorting around request came from principal Nezu himself, and technically he was still in charge of all U.A. students, regardless of how the flaming number one hero felt about it.

Apparently, Endeavor wanted to meet Y/n because of how much time she took his students away from him.

However, Shouto shot that idea down quick.

Him and his father's relationship had gotten better these past couple of years, there were still a couple of hiccups, still both were willing to work together. However, ever since the arranged marriage ordeal, all the work his father put in, had seized their relationship growth.

He told Shouto he was doing it for his future. It was proposed by the Yaoyorozu's and Endeavor could not refuse at the time. It was done way before him and Shouto were in good terms. He kept it a secret until his third year.