67. Letting Loose

(Fluff! And some sexual comments, lol.)

Songs:

SG – Ozuna, Megan Thee Stallion and LISA

Titi Me Pregunto – Bad Bunny

Saoko – ROSALIA

Dakiti – Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez.

Propuesta Indecente – Romeo Santos

---------------------------

Momo's mansion was massive. Y/n knew her best friend was rich, but this was – holy shit why were there so many people coming to this party?!

Watching them drive up to the house from the balcony window. Y/n didn't even know some of these faces, they were all mingling and laughing carefree, waiting to get inside the house. The music already beating through the gigantic house. Momo's family was loaded, it was almost like the Yaoyorozu's were royalty. The house was what someone would expect from a very wealthy family. Every decoration and furniture were simple and expensive looking. There were butlers and maids roaming around, working behind the scenes. Trying to keep the mess to a minimum and making sure to keep all the partygoers in one location.

Y/n was brought here earlier by her brother, both siblings getting ready in one of the many rooms of the mansion. Hitoshi looked so handsome in dark jeans and a black shirt. She was sure he picked those colors because of their father. He really looked up to the older man. Black was literally the Aizawa family color. It's almost like they were the Adam's family, but instead called the Aizawa family. Many different colorful personalities living together, however, only choosing to wear all black.

It was also the color she wore tonight; the gift Mina handed her. Long high heeled velvety black boots – going up mid thighs with high waisted black shorts. A black low turtle-neck crop top shirt. Wearing Shouto's light denim jacket on top, a green elastic choker on her neck to represent Izuku and a hairband with cat lacy ears as an accessory with red crystals for Katsuki.

For some reason these people liked to have the air conditioner at full blast, wearing all this ensemble would keep her warm. Shouto's clothes always ran warm anyways, probably because he knew Y/n would steal them and he wanted to keep them warm for her. Y/n was always prepared, and her best friends knew what she liked to wear. This outfit was perfect, looking classy and hiding all her scars.

Mina did Y/n's make-up, she didn't want to overdo it too much, trying to keep it all natural, with long lashes. Her e/c eyes popping out because of the dark winged eyeliner. According to Mina, she could 'slay bitches with her eyes'. Her lips plump and a soft pink shade. A light blush on her soft cheeks to finish the look. Her make-up was done in a more subtle way than what they did to her at the club. Making her assets pop out naturally rather than forcing her to look ten times older. Momo helped Y/n with her hair. Straitening her locks and giving her a half-up look – a high ponytail, and the rest of her hair down.

The cat ears making the ensemble much more adorable and bad ass looking.

Letting her best friends do whatever they wanted to her and just talking about anything and everything in life. All three girls gushing over one another and just having fun. Y/n really loved them, they both accepted her with welcoming arms. Not blaming her at all for what happened at the sports festival. Still seeing her as a part of their group other than an outcast.

Like sisters – best friend sisters.

After they were done with Y/n, Hitoshi even took a couple of pictures with his sister using his phone, for how good they both looked and sent them to Aizawa. Of course, the sneaky father took screenshots and sent him a couple of black (his favorite color) hearts back, telling them not to act too crazy for tonight and he would expect them home right after, if not early in the morning. Or he would release the hound.