38. Protecting His Family

(Warning! Some manga spoilers!)

Izuku wanting to see how much the three of them could push past her limits, took slow strides in the direction of their little huddled group. With firmness and confidence, she hasn't seen in him before. His kind green eyes, turning to those of a predator almost black from his pupils being dilated. Turning her chin towards his direction to have her eyes solely on him.

Shouto deciding to hover his lips over her exposed shoulder from the fallen sweater, while Katsuki smirking did the same thing were her shoulder and neck met on her other side, blowing gently into the dip. Both young men shared a look with Izuku, letting him take charge of the talking while the other two made Y/n squirm.

"We'll talk with Aizawa soon." Speaking mindlessly of what needed to get done before anything serious would go down between the four of them. Izuku stared deeply into Y/n's lust blown hooded scarlet eyes as she tried not to focus on his lips.

Y/n could barely think, as she felt the other two take their sweet time to show her a little of what she was getting into. They weren't touching her exposed skin. Still, having their lips milliliters away from her, made the sensation that much more powerful. She felt herself getting so aroused to the point of having to bite her bottom lip from preventing in making any sounds.

However, Izuku nudged his nose against hers, making her whimper and he lightly licked her bottom lip, just like she'd done earlier to him. Y/n's small whimper made Shouto and Katsuki tense up, the rational part of them knew they had to go slow. However, being this close to her, and feeling her clear emotions of aching and wanting more, they wanted to grant her unspoken wish, to make her more than just whimper.

Before, they all took it too far, they dispersed from her in a flash. Leaving Y/n into a blushing and breathing mess. Them not being far behind. She glanced at the three of them, seeing how they could barely contain their own hunger.

"Don't want to cut our relationship short with him wanting to kill us." Izuku breathed out hard, remembering they had to take their time.

They were all new to this.

That little test was to make sure everyone was okay with sharing Y/n, so far no one threw any punches, so Izuku saw that as a win. They also needed to ease Y/n into a romantic relationship, since this was her first one and it would be with three not just one person. Also considering the possible trouble they would get into with Aizawa, for the three of them falling for his daughter. And said daughter agreeing to date the three of them at the same time.

It was best not to cross the pleasure line of no return at this time.

"He wouldn't kill you, if he knows I'm happy." Y/n closed her eyes, her heart beating at alarming rates from their little experiment.

It was so different now that they've decided to test the waters beyond friendship. Trying to gather her bearings, she replied to Izuku once she knew she wasn't going to moan.

Just the thought of what could've happened if they didn't stop had her aching in more places than one. It felt like Y/n was about to short circuit like Denki always did. Having the three of them this close to her, almost made it impossible to breathe. Was it crazy that even though it would be her first time, she wanted the three of them in that moment?

God, she really was a sucker for pain, wasn't she... Shouto was right, she was such a masochist.

"I'm glad to know we make you happy. Anything else you'd like to confess, before me and lover boy head out." Katsuki at hearing her smirked.

To her, he seemed in control.

However, his shaking hands said otherwise. Katsuki's full concentration was on her lips, also having a hard time holding back, temptation pushing him to kiss her too. They've come close to it so many times before, their little experiment did not make it easier to avoid this time.