Chapter 1

Nee...H*******....

Hmm??

Stays by my side, okay?

You mean as a supporter to you?

Hahaha~ yeah....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A light can be seen as the clear ocean blue eyes of the girl were suddenly open from her slumber. Staring at the ceiling for a moment, she slowly wakes up from her bed as she rubs her black hair while letting a small sigh.

'Again....a strange dream.....', her thoughts after trying to recall back the unclear dream. It starts 12 years ago, she keeps on dreaming about something strange, no, is more like about someone. She couldn't even see or remember the face of the person in her dream even how many times she tries to remember it.

So, she decided to ignore the dream-like she always did for the past 12 years of her life. Walking towards the bathroom and preparing herself for her workshop, It's daily life for this girl.

After a few minutes, she then walked out of her room and meet with her brother who drinking his coffee at the table while playing with his phone.

"Ohayo, nii-chan!!", said the girl.

"Hmm...ohayo.", said the brother. "That's early for you to wake up today.", he said while looking at his sister who prepared the cereal.

"I just got a strange dream again.", said the sister, causing her brother to stare at her in curiosity.

"What's kind of dream this time?", asked the brother.

"I didn't see it clearly as always. It's blurry.", said the girl.

"I see....anyway, what's time you will be home today?", asked the brother.

"Before midnight I guess.", said the girl.

"Don't be late, it's dangerous. And you didn't know how to fight.", said the brother.

"Like you know how to fight, nii-chan!!", said the girl after finished eating her cereal.

"I know, okay.", said the guy.

"Like hell I gonna believe that!", said the girl.

"Whatever.", said the guy while rolling his eyes in annoyance.