Chapter 51

The next day, Haru finally opened up her cafe again and Seiyu still have to continue with his works. However, there's a lil bit of difference this time which Haru was being guarded by someone since the last incident. With that, Mikey sends one of the Bonten executives to guard her.

"I will be guarding you for today.", he said while staring down at her, which Haru and Takemichi glanced at each other for a moment before they looked at the person again.

"He really doesn't need to send anyone though.", said Haru in a low voice that Takemichi can hear her.

"Neither Mikey-kun remembers you or not, he will always be overprotective of you no matter what. The same goes for aniki as well.", said Takemichi while staring at the person with Haru beside him.

"Erm...would you mind introducing yourself first?", asked Haru even though she already recognizes and know him.

"Akashi Takeomi.", he introduces himself with a bored-looking expression on his face.

"Totally opposite of him from the past timeline...", Haru and Takemichi's thoughts which they started to recall back how Takeomi was in the past timeline.

"Then, Akashi-san. My name is Kazuki Haru, feel free to call me Haru. And this my assistant, Hanagaki Takemichi.", said Haru while introducing herself and Takemichi.

"Hello.", said Takemichi while bowing lil bit to Takeomi which the older guy just stares down at him with his bored-looking face.

It's become an awkward silence after the introduction, so Haru just decided to break the silence by inviting the older guy to just sits at some table while she will prepare him something to eat or drink.

>____________________<

Time keeps going by another second with Haru was as usual doing her work at the cafe with the help of Takemichi. Takeomi didn't do anything so much for the whole day and just sat at the table, enjoying his coffee and eating some dessert and more. It is peaceful, and Takeomi acknowledges it. He now understands why his lil brother who is so addicted to the drugs could change drastically after spending his time here. How he understands why Mikey, Kakucho, and even Kokonoi like to spend their time being at the cafe more often than staying at their hideout.

"I wonder when the last time that I ever feel this relaxed.", said Takeomi with a small smile on his face while staring at his coffee.

"Akashi-san.", call Haru, making the guy look at her. "I think you don't need to guard me at all. I'm fine and I can protect myself.", said Haru while smiling at him.

"Mikey probably gonna kill me if I do that.", said Takeomi while sipping his coffee. "Plus, I found your cafe a really nice place to release my stress.", he added with a smile on his face.

"I'm happy that you think like that. I'm afraid that you will be boring staying here for the whole day without doing anything.", said Haru.

"Don't worry. I don't have anything to do either at our hideout. Jobs come when it's feel want to come. It feels like I growing older without doing any jobs.", explained Takeomi while Haru just let out a small laugh with his statement.

"Enjoy your life to the fullest, Akashi-san!", said Haru.

"Takeomi. Just call me Takeomi from now on.", said Takeomi.

"Sure. Takeomi-san.", she said while smiling happily which Takeomi stares at her nonstop as he stares at another person inside Haru.

>____________________<