Chapter 83

Me  : *about to type the next chapter until reading the comments.*

Readers: don't skip the details!!

Also me. : .....😐.....

-Five minutes later-

Me: alright, holy water already had been prepared to be used after finish typing this chapter 😁✨

Just go read down here...😌 maybe this is a new year and I get excited about these things!! HELP!😭 my innocence!!💀 I losing it the chapter by the chapter!😂

>__________________________<

Mikey gazed down at Haru as he pin her closer to the dressing table, won't let her escape from him. His face started to move closer to her which his lips were gently touched Haru's lips before he pulled the girl's waist closer to him, getting his tongue inside Haru's mouth as he started to kiss her lustfully.

Grabbing the waist, Mikey lifted up Haru's body and placed it on the dressing table, which's make him feel easier to kiss and touch her body. The kiss gets wilder and wilder as both of their tongues are playing and dancing in Haru's mouth nonstop. Mikey's hands are moving inside her clothes and exploring every part of her body.

Lust and desire all over Mikey as he was craving for Haru's body. He breaks the kiss and stops touching her body as he goes for her clothes, taking off her t-shirt and short pants. Leaving only the bra and the panties on, Mikey continues it by kissing her neck while his hands are touching every part of her body.

Going even further, Mikey starts to take off his black shirt and his pants, having only underwear on him as the both of them continue kissing nonstop. Mikey didn't even hold himself anymore, being wild as he continue sucking and biting Haru's body, causing the girl to whimper with the pain of bites from the guy. As things got hotter around them, suddenly they stopped after hearing the sound.

"Meow~"

Slowly both Mikey and Haru turn down to look at Lily who looking at them with her tail was wagging nonstop.

"Haruchin, it is weird if I feel embarrassed when the cat is watching us having sex?", Mikey asked which Haru don't know how to respond to his question and still looked at the cat.

"For some reason, her face telling us that I just someone passed by, ignore me and just continue doing your stuff.", Mikey added which Haru was giggling at what he said.

Haru gently pushed Mikey as she get down from the dressing table and walked closer to Lily. Carries the cat in her arm, Haru brought Lily out of the room and smiled at her cat.

"Meow~", there's some sound of disappointment in Lily's meowing after her owner just brings her out of the room.

"Lily be a good girl and sleep outside tonight, okay?", said Haru while gently patting Lily's head.

"Meow~", giving the answers, Lily then just walked away from the room with Haru who just giggled at how cute and obedient the cat is with her.

Then, a warm touch from behind her body could be felt like both of their skin are touching each other.

"Shall we continue where are we left?", Mikey whispers towards her ear as he suddenly bites it, causing Haru to flinch in surprise by his sudden action.

Not wasting time more, Mikey ended up carrying Haru in bridal style, closing the door room, and walking towards the bed as he puts her down gently. Gazing down at Haru was laying on the bed with only her bra and panties, getting Mikey turned on. He slowly closer to her neck as he started to suck and bite her over her neck.