Chapter 38

It's was quiet and gentle windy as the blonde hair girl was blown by the wind. A calming and harmonious atmosphere inside the cafe. Haru who doesn't have any other stuff to do, just spends her time reading the book at some table.

Then, she feels her shoulder lil bit heavy as she glanced aside to see a white hair's man leaning on her shoulder. He was sleeping, based on how he slowly breathing and his body didn't move so much.

Worrying that he will hurt his neck, Haru gently placed his head on her lap. Haru stares down at Mikey who sleeps soundly and comfortably on her lap with a gentle smile on her face while playing with his white hair.

"You had waited for me before....", said Haru while gently touching Mikey's face. "This time... I will be the one will waiting for you...", said Haru while smiling softly with her eyes full of sadness.

"Doesn't matter...how many years it would take. I will be waiting for you, Manjirou..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's a gentle wind that slowly blows the blonde hair's boy, as he enjoys the calming atmosphere surrounding him together with someone beside him

"Feel better now?", asked the person.

"Yeah. After laughing so hard.", said the boy.

As it's quiet between them again, suddenly the boy places his head on the person's lap, causing her to lil a bit surprised by his sudden action.

"M-Mikey??!!", call the person, which Mikey just smiled at her. However, she just let out a small laugh as she observes how childish the boy's behavior is right now.

"Hey, ********.", call Mikey, causing the girl to look down at him.

"Hmm??"

"Tomorrow....let's get Baji back!", said Mikey while smiling gently at the girl. Hearing what the short president said, she just smiled warmly and look down at him.

"Sure, Mikey...let's get Baji back to Toman...", said the girl. Staring up at the girl who smiled warmly at him, slowly his hand moves up and gently touched the girl's face.

"********'s smile always calm me...that's why I love it some much.", said Mikey while smiling softly as his hand still gently touched her cheek.