Chapter 91

A loud explosion from the 33rd floor caught all the attention of people around Tokyo's city that night. People running far away from the building with some people also already make a emergencies call about the accident. The Bonten's executives were surprised by the sound of explosions and the building was shaking. Mikey make a call with Sanzu after the explosion was heard.

-SANZU! WHAT'S WRONG??!-

-MIKEY! I THINK THERE'S A BOMD IN THE BUILDING! AND RIGHT NOW I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW TO SEE A SMOKE COMING OUT FROM THE UPPER FLOOR!!-

-AREN'T ANIKI, TAKEMICCHI, AND KOKO WAS UP THERE!!??-

-YEAH! AND WE ARE ON OUR WAY UP THE-BANG! BANG!-

-SANZU?!-

-SORRY, MIKEY! THERE'S ARE ENEMIES ON 18th FLOOR RIGHT HE-BANG! BANG!-

The call was cut off with the sound of shooting that could be heard through the phone call. Mikey quickly runs around the second floor until ....

BANG!!!

A sudden shoot aimed towards him which Mikey quickly bent down and hide behind the near couch. Peeping at the enemy, there's are 8 of them and all with weapons. Mikey takes a deep breath as he calms himself for a moment before making a move.

BANG!!!

A shooting war begin between Mikey and 8 men on the second floor while Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou with around 12 men with weapons on the 18th floor. Not to mention, even Kakucho, Takeomi, and Mochi suddenly encountered the enemies on the 10th floor.

Meanwhile, with Haru, the sound of the explosion and the strong shaking with the hidden camera from the 33rd floor suddenly cuts off was enough to explain the meaning of it. She was blanked as she stares at Kishiyuro who was laughing evilly.

"HAHAHA! BOOM! THE FIRST BOMB GOES BOOM!!", shout Kishiyuro as he enjoys his moments with Haru who have a pale face after seeing the camera on the 33rd floor lose its connection.

"Nissan...?"

"Nissan? HAHA?! YOUR BROTHER PROBABLY DIE IN THAT EXPLOSION RIGHT NOW!!!", said Kishiyuro who grinning madly at Haru who was breaking apart as she worried about the conditions of Seiyu right now.

>________________________<

Almost the whole 33rd floor was destroyed by the explosion. Half of the floor was disappeared which with some avalanches from the upper floor are burying up the place. A heavy breath of people with blood slowly dripping down on the ground.

"Aniki...?", call Takemichi with a pale face which both he and Kokonoi are laying under Seiyu who was protecting them with his body from the explosion. Blood is slowly dripping down from Seiyu's head which the guy was still smiling down at them.

"You guys okay?", asked Seiyu while Takemichi and Kokonoi were looking up at him in terrified. Seiyu's head was not the main wound that worried but the wound on his back which he protects both of them from the explosion.

"Aniki!!", call Kokonoi as he slowly wakes up with Takemichi and supports the older guy.

Kokonoi and Takemichi were in shock and terrified by the wound on Seiyu's back. None of them can even say any words out after witnessing the wound.