Chapter 4

Manjirou...

Slowly Mikey opens his eyes, showing his eyes that full of emptiness without any feelings as he sits on the red couch with many corpses around him on the floor as a gun was held on his right hand. Then, he stares at the man which is tied up in front of him who's kneeling with the tears running out from his eyes. Both the man and Mikey's eyes meet each other as the man could feel the fear and chills just having eye contact with the guy emptiness in his eyes.

"Mannn~ since we couldn't find the traitors in a normal way, we use the easy way then~ is that eliminated everyone in one go!", said Sanzu who grinning while holding the gun on his hand with his suit and his face covered by the blood of the people he kills.

Sanzu then aimed the gun at the man's head, causing him to flinch in shock.

"Now tell, Mikey....how much information that you had exposed to the fucking cops?", said Sanzu with an expressionless face. With the man trembling in fear as he thinks his head will be shot at any moment, he couldn't even speak properly with his body trembling so hard.

"T-Th-That...."

Mikey just stares down at the man, still waiting for his answer with other executives already finished up with the remaining people at some clubhouse in Tokyo.

"Oii...tell him...", said Sanzu while pushing the man's head with the gun, causing the man to be more scared.

"I-I.....I....."

Sanzu becomes more pissed as the man keeps on wasting their time and then....

BANG!!!

The shot was fired towards the man's head, causing Sanzu lil a bit surprised as the blood was splashed on his face. He then turns to look at his boss, Mikey who just pull the trigger of his gun and kill the man with his face still didn't show any emotion in doing it. Mikey then stands up from the red couch and step over the corpse like it was just some of the insects in his eyes.

"Let's leave.", he said, making all of the Bonten executives move on his order.

As all of them just walked out from the clubhouse and got inside the black van with Takeomi who will be driving it to their hideout. Sitting comfortably on the van's seat, Mikey closes his eyes with everyone just quietly themselves from distributing the white hair male's sleep.

After a few moments, suddenly they all hears a voice saying inside the van as Takeomi keeps on driving back to their hideout.

"Beach...", said Mikey who slowly opens up his eyes, causing everyone to look at him in confusion. "Go to the beach.", ordered Mikey while staring at the rear-view mirror which Takeomi also looks at it.

"Sure.", answered Takeomi with everyone in confused and wondered why their boss suddenly want to go to the beach.

>__________________<

As all of them right now at the beach with Mikey just standing there all alone while letting the waves of the sea wet his feet. With the rest of the executives just standing afar at the van, staring at their boss all alone at the beach.

"Anyone know just what got inside our boss's head?", asked Rindou.

"What do you expect? Isn't he always acting like this for many years already.", said Kakucho who staring at Mikey from afar with the rest of them.