Chapter 6

21st February 2018,

It's a beautiful night with the light of the city brightly shined. Haru is now in front of the mirror, looking at herself in worried.

"Why am I so nervous?! It's just a friendly hangout, not a date!", said Haru who looks lil bit nervous.

-Flashback-

"Haru. Are you free tomorrow night?", asked the guy with black hair while smiling at her.

"Yea. I'm free tomorrow night. Why, Riku?", asked Haru which Riku just smiled softly at her.

"Wanna go out together, tomorrow night? At the amusement parks?", asked Riku.

"Just both of us?", asked Haru.

"Yup. Only the both of us.", said Riku while smiling at Haru who blushed at the smile of the guy.

-End of Flashback-

"Oh come on!! It's was not a date, Haru!!", shout Haru while slapping both of her cheeks. Haru then walked out of her room to look for her brother but he was not at home as he just left a note to her.

I have something to do. And don't be late or else I will drag you back home if I found out that you are still not home after this.

-Your brother.

"Does he even know where am I going?", Haru asked herself after reading the note that was left by her brother. Haru's expression then suddenly changed after reading the note.

"Just where's he keeps on going theses day?", said Haru as she recalls back every strange action of her brother. "He looks like he looking for something."

>___________________<

"Riku!", call Haru after arriving at the amusement park's gate, which Riku had been waiting for her there. "Have you been waiting long?", asked Haru in worried.

"Nope. I just arrived here as well.", said Riku who just lies at Haru. He actually arrived at the place an hour before the actual times that they should be meeting. "Let's go now.", he said while stretching his hand to Haru which Haru gladly took it.

Then, both of them enjoy the fun together, like riding many different things, eating many things at different stores and everything. It's was really such beautiful moments for both of them as nothing could break them apart.

 It's was really such beautiful moments for both of them as nothing could break them apart

"Hey, Haru...", call Riku, getting the attention of the girl.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for spending time with me tonight.", said Riku while smiling warmly at Haru.