Chapter 30

The night comes quickly as the sound of music loudly in some clubhouse in Tokyo. As the girl with brown hair who wearing the half-naked dress, smiling evilly while playing with her phone or more like watching the recording of Haru being railed by Mikey.

"Well~ all I need to do is post it in media~", said Yuna while watching the recording with a smirk on her face. As she keeps watching the recording, she realizes something in the video.

"Does that bastard have a tattoo on the back of his neck? I didn't realize that though.", said Yuna as he realized there's was a tattoo on the back of the man's neck.

Yuna was about to post the video on media until her colleagues come and greeted her.

"Hey, Yuna!!", call the girl who also working as a prostitute at the club.

"What?!"

"Do you know that the owner of this clubhouse is here!?? It's become chaos among the prostitute as one of them saw their face!!", said the girl.

"Eh?!"

"They said the owner is the leader of the biggest criminal organization in Tokyo! Not to mention, they said he was so damn hot! Even the executives are also the same level as him!!!", explained the girl in excitement to Yuna.

"Hmm~ really?", asked Yuna while smirking at her colleagues.

"But, I heard the rumors, that the leader was not interested in any woman. I also heard about him shooting any woman that dares to get close or touch him. So, I think it's not a good idea to involve with him, even though he is really hot and attractive.", said the girl.

"Huh?! It's just a rumor. All men are the same! I bet he will also fall for my beauty and fuck me for the whole night.", said Yuna so proudly as she thinks the leader of a criminal organization will fall for her beautiful face.

"Come on, Yuna. I said this for your safety. Better don't involve with them.", said the girl.

"Whatever~"

As both of them are having their conversation, their manager suddenly walked closer to them as she calls for Yuna, causing them to look at their manager.

"Yuna."

"Yes?"

"You have customers. Room 13. And remember to satisfy them. All of them are VIP.", said the manager, causing both the girls to be in shock.

"See~ even the so-called VIP call for me~", said Yuna while smirking at her colleagues. The girl only looks at her uninterestedly as she has already given the warning about involvement with criminals is not safe.

Walking towards the room, Yuna thinks she was a lucky and special one as the VIP customers didn't ask for other prostitutes to serve them and wanted only her to come to the room.

"All of those bitches are nothing compared to me. They can't even satisfy their own customers. That's why I get the chances more.", said Yuna proudly.

As Yuna arrives in front of the door, she knocks on the door, saying that she arrives. Then, she hears a voice of a man, really seductively from inside the room, causing the girls to be more excited to serve her customers. Opened up the door, Yuna was speechless and in shock as she couldn't say anything as she scans every face of the customers in the room.

A man with a big scar on his left eye while smocking on the couch together with one man with a large body sitting beside him. A man with white long hair who just smiling at the couch with two men which one has hair that is short and gelled to the side and the other one has pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks hair. Another one has black hair with a large scar over his right eye. A man with rosy pink hair is standing behind the man who has short white hair which is sitting in the middle of them all.