Chapter 41

After those moments, both of them continue to spend more of their time at the field as the reason Mikey brought Haru away was to release her stress since Takemichi told him that Haru was feeling uneasy and stressed these days.

"Feel better now?", asked Mikey.

"Haha~ yeah!", said Haru while letting out a small laugh.

"Good then...", said Mikey while smiling at the girl without realizing it, causing Haru to wide open her eyes as she saw Mikey smiling. That was first for her after this long time. Seeing Mikey smiling again really make her feel happy.

"Manjirou.", call Haru.

"Hmm??"

"Please smile more.", said Haru while smiling softly at him. Hearing what Haru said, Mikey lil a bit confused for a moment before he understands what she said.

"If for you, sure. I will smile more for you.", said Mikey with a soft smile on his face, causing Haru to be flustered by his smile.

", said Mikey with a soft smile on his face, causing Haru to be flustered by his smile

"You sure have a beautiful smile no matter how many times I see it.", said Haru with a blush on her cheek.

"This was the first time I smiled in front of you.", said Mikey to the girl.

"Shut up! You remember nothing!!", said Haru while pouting and frowning her eyebrows in annoyance at what Mikey said.

"You have to do the same as well, Haru.", said Mikey, causing Haru lil bit confused about what he said. "Continue smiling like you always do.", said Mikey. Haru lil a bit surprised by what Mikey said before she answered him again.

"Haha~ I will, Manjirou.", said Haru while smiling warmly at him.

", said Haru while smiling warmly at him

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.