Chapter 57

25th December 2018,

Mikey POV;-

25th December. It's Christmas today and does nothing as usual for every year on 25th December. Laying on my bed as I ignore Christmas for the whole day. I want to spend time with Haru but she must be want to spend the special day with her family which I don't want to disrupt her time.

I didn't meet up with her for 3 days and now I missed her so much but I still didn't want to ruin her day. So I will wait patiently for Christmas to disappear today as well. Then tomorrow I will meet with her again. Faster... I wished time move more faster, so I could meet with Haru again. As I thought so much, I ended up sleeping on my bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's quiet all in the room as I slept soundly on my bed until I could feel the gentle touch on my body which shook me slowly. I could hear a gentle voice that I love to hear from her every time she keeps calling my name. Neither my beloved Haru nor the mystery girl from my dream or my memories.

"Jirou...."

"Manjirou."

As the voice so clear in my ears, slowly I open my eyes, to see the face of the person I love, smiling softly at me.

"Come on. Wake up, Manjirou.", she said while smiling at me. Haru shouldn't be here. She should be with her family right now, celebrating Christmas. So this must be a dream. Yeah, it's a dream. So I gonna enjoy this dream.

Without saying anything, I just pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly. Don't want to let her leave me today on how much I endured myself to meet with her.

"Manjirou?", she calls which she struggles to escape from me. But I will never let that happen.

"Let me enjoy the dream.", I said while drowning my head on her chest while hugging her tightly.

"Manjirou, this is not a dream. So, wake up.", she said. It's quiet for a moment until I stare up at her who looks at me with a smile on her face. So it's was real, huh. Now, I really don't want to wake up.

"Oh come on!!! Wake up!", she said after I ignored her and continue to drown my face again.

>____________________<

In the end, I wake up from my bed.

"Let's go.", she said while holding my hand as she guides me out of my room.