Chapter 2

It's a normal day for Haru at her cafe as she doing her work on serving the customers that keep on coming to her cafe.

"Please come again.", said Haru with a smile on her face to her customer. As she was about to go back to the cashier, suddenly the doorbell of her cafe rang, showing the guy with black hair and red eyes.

"Nii-chan!", call Haru with Seiyu just smiling back at his sister.

"How the cafe?", asked Seiyu.

"Good! As you can see.", said Haru with a smile on her face as she and Seiyu looked at the customers who enjoyed their time at the cafe. "Is there anything you need??", asked Haru.

"One hot tea and a slice of chocolate cake.", said Seiyu as Haru prepares the order for her brother.

"Wait, a take out?", she asked.

"No. I will eat it here.", said Seiyu.

"Oh! Okay!", said Haru.

With Haru preparing the order, Seiyu observed the cafe as he smiled at it, until suddenly his expression changed when he remembers something.

"Nii-chan. Here.", said Haru , causing Seiyu to look at his sister who smiling brightly at him. Seiyu stared at his sister for a moment before smiling back at her.

"Thanks.", said Seiyu. "How much?"

"It's free.", said Haru.

"Huh? Come on.."

"Nope! It's was Nii-chan, so I not gonna let you pay!", said Haru while smiling at her brother.

Seiyu only can let out a small sigh as he knows that he couldn't deal with his sister more further if she decides something. "Fine. Thanks."

"Hehehe~"

Seiyu takes the food and walks to the table as he doings his job while enjoying the warmth and the comfortable feeling in the cafe.

KRING!!!

The doorbell of the cafe rang, showing a man who have a large body and was taller than Haru. He has angular eyebrows that contribute to his menacing physiognomy. Haru stares up at the man who seems busy talking on his phone.

"SHUT UP! DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!", said the man angrily as he talks with someone on his phone. He ends the call and looks at Haru who just smiling at him, waiting for his order.

"Do you need anything, sir?", asked Haru while putting a usual smile on her face to her customer.

"Erm..do you perhaps sell any dorayaki or taiyaki?", asked the man.

"Yes! We did sell it!", said Haru to the man with a cheerful tone.

"I will have some dorayaki and taiyaki, please.", said the man.

"Flavor?", asked Haru, causing the man lil bit awkward as he don't know what kind of flavor he should choose. Haru realized his expression as she smiled a little.

"I suggest the strawberry and chocolate flavors.", said Haru while smiling at him.

"Oh!"

"Well, other flavors also taste good, but to me, chocolate and strawberry are better.", she said.

"I will take all the flavors!", said the man, causing Haru's eyes too wide open as she hears what the man said.