Chapter 61

The next day, Haru had told Mikey that she can't be with him on the weekends, lil bit Mikey was disappointed and sad but he didn't show it. Knowing Mikey, he never showed his weak side so, normally, Haru knows that this guy was sad as fuck that his date was canceled. However, Haru makes up that tomorrow they will have their date.

After that, since tonight was the party, they need proper clothes for tonight's party. Picked up by their father's assistant, both siblings went to the salon to get them prepared beautifully and handsomely before the party.

Many hours have passed as they are still at the salon, getting the pretty dress for Haru and a perfect suit for Seiyu.

"I should get used to this already but it's still annoying as ever.", said Seiyu who now chooses the grand watch to wear after finishing with his suit and his hair.

"Oh my...", said one of the workers there as they were amazed by Haru's beauty after finishing dressing and also doing her makeup.

"Not bad.", said Haru after scanning the dress on her body.

"Look pretty good on you, sis.", said Seiyu who walking closer to his sister. Wearing those luxurious black suits, his black hair was parting down on the left side while his right side was brushed back. No matter how many times they stare at the guy, his handsome face is on a different level. Plus, him wearing those black suits makes him cooler.

"Damn, he looks like a hot vampire like that.", said Haru after scanning her brother. 'Why am I even shocked? This already happened in the past though. I should understand why Senju having a hard time handling some bitches that after this brother of mine.', her thoughts while shaking her head as she recalls back how Senju whimpering about Seiyu being so popular at his college.

"Young Master, here are your gloves.", said the assistant while giving Seiyu the black gloves. "You finished, sis?", asked Seiyu while wearing his black gloves, to which Haru just nodded her head as the answer.

Taking his black coat from the worker, Seiyu then wears it on his back while walking out of the salon with his sister and the assistant behind him towards their car.

"Let's go then.", he said while walking out of the salon elegantly with his sister following up with him from behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"This gonna be a pain in the ass for sure.", said Seiyu who sitting in the car with Haru beside him. Haru just giggled at it as she already knew how annoyed it would be at the party since it's was no different from her when she attended the party with Mikey who was CEO of Toman's company in the past.

No matter how much her husband had been running away from his company in the past, he still managed to handle everything in the end.

"Come on, you handle everything easily in the past. It wouldn't be hard though.", said Haru to her brother.

"Yeah, those snot-brats. I cannot believe that I to face those fucking bratty again.", said Seiyu in an annoyed tone as he recalls back how he have to face those heirs from different families. "Even some of the elders are annoying."

"You mean the part when they tried to push their daughter or granddaughter into the marriage with you?", asked Haru while smirking in tease towards her brother. Seiyu was annoyed by what Haru said. It's true though how annoyed those people keep on pushing the marriage between him and their daughter or their granddaughter in the past.