Chapter 93

The sound of cop sirens is all surrounding the building. The helicopters were flying around in the air as the rescuers were lighting all over the building, to see if anyone was in the building. The people in the city were recording and taking pictures of the building that was smoking from the upper floor. It's was crowded and chaotic down which Mikey didn't care the cops, media, and people are outside the building.

The gun in his hand not even shaking as he was aiming at Azaki who was leaning against the wall with blood over his body. The dead body of other followers was laying on the floor with blood are spreading and watering the floor. Azaki just smiled as he stares at Mikey who death glaring at him with his usual expressionless face, continued to aim the gun at his head as he was ready to shoot the guy any moment.

"Why are you waiting for? Shot me.", said Azaki which Mikey still didn't budge and continued to aim the gun at him. It's was silent for a moment which none of them talking with each other, the sound of rumbling in the building could be heard from the upper floor.

"Haruchin was okay, right?", suddenly Mikey asked.

"......."

It's was silent again between the two as they stared at each other before Azaki answered him again.

"Yea but I left those two together because I need to face you, I don't know how Haru's condition is right now.", answered Azaki which Mikey frowned his eyebrows in annoyed as he don't like the sound of the guy's answers.

Suddenly Azaki coughed blood, feeling the pain all over his body as he could feel that he don't have much time to live anymore. Thinking how he was slowly dying of losing his blood, the memories of his childhood appears which is how he, Kishiyuro, and Yuna used to be friends together in the past. How he used to have a crush on Yuna but things change with how both the siblings change. He lil was a bit jealous of others' happiness, which is included Mikey and Haru, however....

"4th floor.", he said. "Haru at the 4th floor with Kishiyuro.", he added again, causing Mikey's eye to widen after hearing his words. "Go and save her."

"........"

Silent again between the two until Mikey puts away his gun and is about to walk away towards the 4th floor in hurry.

"Hey, you not gonna kill me?"

"You're already dying, it's not worthy to be killed. Plus...thank you.", said Mikey before he runs away at full speed towards the stairwell, leaving the shocked Azaki behind.

"Hahaha....he really something....", said Azaki after between his chuckle as he smiled softly while looking at the way Mikey disappeared to.

>________________________<

Looking at his childhood friend is dying on the 3rd floor, Kishiyuro is trembling in anger and sadness at the same time. Mikey was on his way towards him which caused him to lil bit worried and excited feeling was mixing inside his body. Haru was almost done on untying herself from the ties as she was being aware of the light brown hair guy.

Kishiyuro started to prepare his gun as he filled the bullets, readying to have a shooting war with Mikey after the guy arrives on the 4th floor. He heard some noise from behind which he turned around to see Haru was surprised attacking him from behind, luckily he avoided it easily.

"YOU BITCH-", shout Kishiyuro as he hits Haru with his gun but quickly Haru's defense it's with her arm. She then grabbed his wrist tightly as she elbow straight to his face, causing some blood to spread out from his nose.