Chapter 5

After crying out loud all by herself in the kitchen, Haru decided to not open her cafe today because of not feeling well. Even her brother, Seiyu also says she shouldn't go to work today and just rest at their apartment. With both of the siblings right now just sitting at the couch in the living room without saying anything.

"Nee...nii-chan."

"Hmm??"

"You not gonna ask?", asked Haru to her brother.

"About what?"

"About why I suddenly crying.", said Haru. Hearing that, Seiyu just silent himself as he thinks about something so deeply.

"No. I won't be asking you anything.", said Seiyu. Haru smiled a little after hearing what her brother said.

"You really acting strange these months, Nii-chan. And I know you're hiding something from me.", said Haru, causing the guy to be quieter.

"Just what the things that you couldn't even tell me?", asked Haru, with Seiyu still silent himself. Getting no answer from her brother, Haru let out a heavy sigh as she don't know how she could let her brother tell her something he had been hiding from her.

"When the right time comes, I will tell and explain everything to you everything.", said Seiyu while waking up from the couch.

"And when is that?!!", asked Haru with Seiyu staring down at her in worried.

"One day, Haru. I will tell you everything one day.", said Seiyu while walking away to his room, leaving his sister in curiosity about those things that Seiyu had mentioned to her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-A few days later-

It's nothing special happened at Haru's cafe as she has been doing her job like always every day. While serving the customers, she has been thinking about her brother who is acting strangely after a many months ago. Curious get over her mind, as she wants to know badly about what her brother keeps on hiding something from her.

KRING!!!

"Welcome t-", before Haru could ever greets her customer, her eyes are wide open as she sees a familiar person that came into her cafe.

"Hanemiya-kun!", call Haru, which also causes Kazutora to be surprised to meet the same girl that had been to their pet shop a few days ago.

"Kazuki-san.", call Kazutora while walking closer to the cashier. "You working here?", he asked.

"Nope. This is my cafe.", answered Haru with a smile on her face.

"Oh! I see... then, could I have 2 slices of cheesecake and 2 ice coffee? Take out, please.", said Kazutora after looking at the cafe's menu.

"Sure! Wait a minute.", said Haru.

With Kazutora waiting for his order, he just observed the whole cafe.