Chapter 12

After Takemichi finds out the truth about Mikey from Draken. He decides to ask for help from Naoto about Bonten. In shock, to find out that Mikey was the leader of the criminal organization, Takemichi wants to go back to the past again but sadly it's didn't worked out.

"Huh? Why aren't we time leaping?? What's wrong?!", asked Takemichi.

"Could it be...", said Naoto while thinking so deeply about it.

"Can you explain it, Naoto?"

"Takemichi-kun. I guess it's because I don't have the drive to change this current future. In short...I've accomplished the goals that caused the trigger to time leap.", explained Naoto to Takemichi.

"Huh?"

"Well, it's just a hypothesis. It's a possibility that the trigger won't function...without the strong drive to change the past.", explained Naoto, causing Takemichi to feel disappointed as he couldn't travel back to the past anymore.

"No way...."

>_____________________<

"So you can't time travel anymore?", asked Chifuyu.

"Yeah..."

"I see... I mean you've saved Hina now... so it is what it is....", said Chifuyu to Takemichi.

"Chifuyu-kun...I really wanna go and meet Mikey, and have a chat with him...you would know about it, right Chifuyu? Like why did he turn evil? He never showed any behavior that'd lead to that...", said Takemichi in a sad tone.

"After Mikey disappeared...I did a lot of searching too.... But in the end, I couldn't get a single clue. That's why I'm here now!", said Chifuyu while smiling at Takemichi. "Surely Mikey has found the path in life he's looking for...he living in his own way! Therefore, I walked the path I choose too, and decided to live with it !", said Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu....", call Takemichi.

"You're not a kid anymore, you know? Right now, you and Hina are walking down an important path to happiness!!", said Chifuyu while cheering up Takemichi.

Even so, Takemichi still didn't feel right about it. His mind was still full of questions from the unraveled clues that he get from people he cares about. And the biggest clue that Takemichi doesn't understand the most is when he met up with Mikey in the last timeline in the Philippines.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Flashback when the time Takemichi meets with Mikey in the Philippines.-