Chapter 43

⚠️WARNING!⚠️

This chapter will have an uncomfortable scene and might get some of you guys traumatized from it, especially for those living all alone in their house or apartment.😬✨

I mean, we have the fucking stalker inside Haru's apartment after all. Who knows what that fucker will do to her.😐🔪

So, you may skip this chapter if you want, since I don't want any of you to feel the uncomfortable feeling when you read what this crazy stalker will do to Haru.😀⚠️

So, don't blame me if you got the uneasy feeling or traumatized or if might some of you already experienced this in real life, ⚠️SHOULD NOT READ! ⚠️
(For your health)

⚠️I already warn you guys⚠️

So, don't blame me.😬✨

-Let the story begins-

>______________________<

Fill her stomach with noddle as the dinner, Haru cleans the dishes before she decides to stay up late watching the television in the living room. Making a cup of hot chocolate and some snacks, she puts it on the table in the living room.

"Ah! Damn!", she cursed after remembering about her phone that she leaves in the kitchen. Wakes up from the couch, she straight to the kitchen, and starts to search for her phone.

"Where in fuck did my phone disappear to? Did it grow legs and run away from me?", she said in annoyance while searching for her phone.

A few minutes later, she finally found her phone. Walking back to the living room, Haru turns on the television and enjoys watching the show while sipping her hot chocolate and eating the snacks.

Haru doesn't know why Lily won't stop hissing in her cage. Maybe Lily hates being placed in the cage that she keeps hissing at her.

"Hope you won't end up hating me after getting out from there.", said Haru.

>_____________________<

As Haru keeps on watching the television while enjoying her hot chocolate, suddenly she feels her eyes so heavy as she keeps wanting to close her eyes. Dizziness gets over her head as she feels so sleepy with her eyes keep on closing.

Putting her cup of hot chocolate on the table, she begins to rub her forehead as she feels the dizziness and sleepy all over her head.

"Hisss!!", Lily keeps on hissing at Haru from her cage nonstop, causing Haru to feel dizzier. So, she decides straight to her bed as she thinks sleep would reduce her pain, and since she feels sleepy, sleeping is the best option.

"Meow! Meow!", Lily won't stop meowing while struggling wants to get out of the cages as she desperately wants to follow up with her owner who struggling to walk to her room.

Open up the door of her room, Haru straight to her bed as she lay down comfortably on her comfy bed.

"Damn! So tired....", she said with her slowly closing her eyes.