Chapter 56

As the night keeps going with the time keeps on passing by second, Mikey sends Haru back to her apartment after their night date.

"See you again at the cafe tomorrow.", said Mikey while gently kissing Haru's cheek. Haru just hums to Mikey as the answers. Finish saying their farewell with Mikey waiting for Haru to get inside her apartment since he is still worried from the last accident if there any others bastard that dared to stalk Haru again.

"I'm home.", said Haru after getting inside her home with her brother greeting her from the living room. With the sibling smiling at each other until Seiyu realizes the different expression on his sister's face.

"Is there anything good that happens when you out with Mikey?", asked Seiyu, causing Haru to flinch in surprise and start to fluster at her brother's question. Seiyu realized it and smirk as he starts to tease his sister.

"Ohoo~ what is it? Did that brat do something romantic on your dates?", asked Seiyu in a teasing tone, making Haru more flustered.

"That....well....", said Haru in shyness with her face all red of embarrassment. "Manjirou...he..."

"Hmm~? Keep going~", said Seiyu while enjoying teasing his sister who becomes more flustered and blushing so hard.

"He...He proposed to me!!", said Haru with her face all red.

"Oh! Really?!", asked Seiyu in excitement. "Haha~ good to know that brat proposes to you. I'm happy for you, sis!", he said in a happy tone while smiling happily after hearing what his sister told him. However, Haru was not really happy with it. Not because of Mikey's proposal but about her brother.

"You're okay, nissan?", asked Haru in worried.

"Huh? Why did you ask that? Of course, I'm okay with the marriage between you two. It's doesn't matter to me if Mikey was the leader of Bon-"

"I didn't mean of that, nissan.", said Haru, cutting her brother's word.

"What do you mea-" . Before Seiyu could finish his sentence, Haru's sad and worried expression disturbed him. Seiyu can't bring out any words as he stares at his sister after knowing and understanding what his sister meant.

"I'm really okay, Haru.", he suddenly speaks while smiling softly at his sister.

"It's just don't feel fair. It no-"

"Don't worry about me, Haru.", said Seiyu, cutting his sister words as he smiled softly while walking towards her." No need to worry about me. Just keep living with what makes you happy, Haru.", said Seiyu while gently patting his sister's head.

"But-"

"I won't marry anyone. I rather live my life being single than having or loving other women than Senju in my life.", said Seiyu while smiling painfully at Haru. "So, just live happily with Mikey and d-"

Before Seiyu could finish his words, Haru suddenly hugged her brother, causing the older guy to be surprise by the sudden hug. He then responded by hugging her back with a smile on his face.

"I'm fine, Haru.", said Seiyu in a gentle tone while hugging his sister who worried about him. No matter how happy Haru is, but her brother's happiness is also her happiness. She also wished for him to feel the happiness of his life as well.