Chapter 66

The sound of the clock was ticking nonstop in the middle of silence night. No sound could be heard as the guy was laying on his bed, trying to get a nice sleep.

"Shit. I can't sleep.", said Seiyu who having a hard time sleeping. Turning his head to look at the clock which it's now one in the morning. Let out a small sigh, he decided to have a night drink since he couldn't sleep.

Walked out from his room, he walked into his father's mansion which was full of silence towards the wine cellar. As he was on his way to the cellar room, he encountered Harold.

"Harold?", called Seiyu which shocked the man lil bit.

"Young master? You still didn't sleep?", he asked which Seiyu answered him, saying that he couldn't sleep so he decided to drink instead.

"Why are you still not resting?", asked Seiyu, making Harold lil bit uneasy. Seiyu got a bad feeling about something after seeing the expression on Harold's face.

"Harold, is there something you didn't tell me?", Seiyu asked in a serious tone which Harold was hesitant to say any words to him.

"Harold?"

Let out a heavy sigh, Harold finally answered the guy since he really can't hide nor stop the guy in front of him from getting the answer.

"Master is having a conversation with Mr. Sano.", he said which Seiyu was in shock after hearing what the assistant just said to him. "Master asked me to investigate Mr. Sano's background because he was worried about you two. And we found that...he was the leader of a criminal organization, Bonten that was well-known around Tokyo right now.", he explained again which Seiyu started to fear the upcoming of this situation. "Do young master already knows this?"

"Where's are they now?"

"In master's office room.", he answered Seiyu questions.

Ignoring the assistant, Seiyu moved immediately towards his father's office with his mind are full of worries. He really wants to avoid many this situation between Mikey and his father but things are now happening. He hopes everything will be fine between them.

-Meanwhile, before Seiyu starts coming to the office room-

It's was quiet between Mikey and Mr. Kazuki with Mikey was sitting on the couch in front of the man who drinks his wine.

"Not drinking it?", asked Mr. Kazuki which Mikey stares at him with his emotionless eyes. Being aware and careful with his surroundings.

"Don't worry, I didn't put any sleeping pills or poison in your glass.", he said which Mikey still stared at him nonstop with his black emotionless eyes.

Seeing the white hair man still didn't touch his drink which means he still didn't trust him and was careful of him. Mr. Kazuki let out a small sigh as he sees the guy who won't stop staring at him.

"I still surprised to find out that my daughter was in a relationship with someone like you, who was the person that cops are crazy to catch.", said Mr. Kazuki while playing with his glass of wine. "Did my daughter knows about the real you? Or....Did you threaten my daughter into this relationship?", he asked in a serious tone which Mikey didn't show any reaction and still put up his expressionless face.

"As a father, I don't want my daughter to involve with anything dangerous, especially something that relates to you, who is from a damn dangerous criminal organization.", said Mr. Kazuki in a raging tone which he stares at Mikey seriously. However, Mikey still didn't give any response as he just stares at the man with emptiness in his eyes.