Chapter 78

Many hours have already passed, they finally arrived at their destination. Mikey park his car and he then glanced aside to see Haru who was sleeping soundly. He smiled lil bit, seeing how bored she must be being in the car for so long. Mikey also didn't tell where are they will be having their trip at which make Haru more curious and in the end, she just give up and sleeps instead of having conversations with the guy who will never respond to her.

"Haru.", call Mikey in a gentle tone, trying to wake up the girl but seems didn't budge. Mikey stares at the girl for a moment, then he...

"Haruchin...wake up...we here.", said Mikey with a gentle smile while slowly shaking the girl.

Slowly Haru wakes up while sweeping her eyes which she was still half-sleep. She then glanced at Mikey which caused the guy to look at her with lil bit of confused expression on his face.

"Yea?"

"Nothing...maybe it's just my dream.", said Haru.

"What's your dream?"

Mikey asked in curiosity while Haru stares at him before she answered the guy.

"You call me by my nickname.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"I give you a nickname?", Mikey asked which he just pretended to not know anything. Lil bit Mikey was hurt to lie at the girl but not now. He didn't plan to tell her now. So, he needs to hold himself a few more.

"Haha...no...you never did. It's just my childish dream.", answered Haru, which she thought that Mikey still didn't remember anything and was sad about what she heard from the guy himself.

Mikey's mind was screaming. How much he wants to call Haru by her nickname. The name that he keeps calling her in his past life. It's was awkward for him, calling the girl by the name instead of her nickname when he already got his memories.

"We already arrived.". Mikey changed the topic which he didn't want to continue the conversation. It's just gonna make Haru sadder if this keeps ongoing.

"It's that so?"

"Hmm."

Getting out of the car, Haru was speechless as she stares at the grand hotel in front of her.

"Where are we?"

"Osaka."

"That's lil bit far for a trip.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Nothing compares to our honeymoon in Italy though.", mumbled Mikey slowly which he didn't want Haru to hear what he said.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing."

Haru looks at Mikey who was getting their luggage out of the car. She was confused though, why Mikey keeps acting strange lil bit from what he used to. He did change the day after the day after the Bonten Arc incident. His relationship with Takemichi, with Draken and others and he has been smiling a lot.

Haru admitted that Mikey slowly being he used to be in the past but somehow after the night of her fights with Mikey, the guy was acting more strange. More like...he used to be in the past timeline?

"Is there something on my face, Haru?"

"No, nothing...", she answered. 'No...if he really remembers, he already calls me Haruchin instead of Haru now...', her thoughts which for a moment she doubts the Mikey that she had been waiting already back. "Let's just go inside, shall we?"