Chapter 16

After knowing the more truth of everything from Takemichi and Chifuyu a few days ago and encountering Mikey who came to visit with blood all covered up himself, Haru now just sitting at some table inside her cafe, thinking about many things that had happened this day. There's no customer for today and this caused her to have much spares time until the doorbell of the cafe rang, causing her to turn and look at the customer that comes inside her cafe.

Rosy pink hair, blues eyes with long eyelashes, and wearing a black mask. Haru recognizes the person immediately. Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"Welcome again, sir.", said Haru with his usual work smile at Sanzu.

"Hey! Seem there's not much customer today.", said Sanzu while smiling under his mask.

"Yeah... need dorayaki and taiyaki again?", asked Haru. Sanzu observed the cafe first then he turns to look at Haru.

"I will eat here today.", said Sanzu, causing Haru lil bit surprised.

"Haha~ sure. Please say your order, sir.", said Haru while smiling softly at Sanzu.

>__________________<

"Here. Please enjoy it.", said Haru while placing the meal and drinks on the table where Sanzu's sit. He seems to choose the table which has a hidden place lil bit and is far away from the cashier. 'Does he choose the place where's I couldn't see him?', Haru thought as she placed the meal and the drinks for Sanzu.

"Thank you.", he said as Haru just smiled down at him and walked away to the cashier, until that she realizes the dessert, which should be one set with the meal that Sanzu's ordered. So, she back to the table while bringing the dessert with her.

"I'm sorry, sir. I for-", Haru said halfway after she lil bit surprised by Sanzu's shocking behavior, which is he right now turned his face aside, trying to hide his face from Haru. Haru stares at him and then he realizes the black mask on the table, caused her to smile.

"You didn't need to hide it though.", said Haru, getting the attention of a rosy pink hair guy who staring at her in hesitation. Haru just smiled warmly at him which caused Sanzu to realize something strange about Haru again.

"Now that I see up close...you have long eyelashes.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

Woah....you have long eyelashes.

For some reason, Haru's word sounds familiar to Sanzu. Her smile was also somewhat familiar to him. From the first time they met, Sanzu already have some mixing feelings when he saw Haru for the first time, as he already knew her but he didn't remember anything about her. But one thing that Sanzu confirmed the most about Haru was that she was not like other women he had met. She feels different from those bitches who craving for his fucking love.

Slowly Sanzu reveals his face to Haru, showing his two scars on both sides of the corner of his lips. Seeing Sanzu's face, Haru smile at him.

'Seem he worries me judging about his scars. He still worried about what people think of him.', Haru thoughts as she looks at Sanzu while recalling back the memories of her knowing Sanzu for the first time in the past.

"You don't need to it from me. I won't judge you. And...if you stop on thinking about what people thought of you, things will be better, you know?", said Haru while gently smiling at Sanzu.