Chapter 63

After the introduction from the daughter of Miyako, things turned to be silent which it's was awkward on Miyako's side. Well, the Miyako family was well-known as the family that makes a good process in business. Not to mention, the daughter of the family was really pretty and many men were after her. Yeah, she was quite popular until Haru appears and steals the spotlight.

"Guys, introduce yourself.", said the father to Seiyu and Haru. Listen to what their father said, both siblings introduced themselves.

"Kazuki Seiyu. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Miyako, Miss Miyako.", said Seiyu respectively which his attractive voice getting the girl more blushed at how hot his voice is with his face as well.

"Kazuki Haru. It's pleasure to meet with both of Miyako's.", said Haru while bowing her head lil bit as she smiled softly at them, which caused Mr. Miyako to find out how beautiful the daughter of Kazuki Himura is.

Lil bit Eri was annoyed and jealous of how beautiful Haru was. No matter how much she stares at the blonde hair girl, her beauty can't be compared to her. She is really perfect in many ways. However, that explains how perfect the brother is as well.

'She really will be a good partner with Keiji.', Mr. Miyako thoughts which he scans Haru seriously, thinking that she will be a great wife to his son. 'However, Keiji was busy talking with others heir, I want quickly introduce him to Kazuki Haru before the others get her first. But it's will be good as well if Eri could married with the Kazuki Seiyu.'

"Haha. Mr. Kazuki, how about we go and talk with others. We should have the kids getting known with each other first, right?", he said while guiding the man away, leaving her daughter with Seiyu and Haru.

It's was quiet between them, Haru also didn't say anything as she stares at others who seem to eye on her, but she just ignored them. Eri was being shy in front of Seiyu who stares at his father and just leaves him and his sister.

Haru then feels dizzy as she sniffed some strong smell. Even Seiyu also smells the strong scent as he covers his nose. Haru then turns to look at Eri who stares at her brother nonstop. She was annoyed, to be honest.

Eri who for a while ago didn't even hide her feelings that she was interested in Seiyu. Staring at how handsome and hot the guy is, she couldn't stop admiring him.

However, Seiyu who having a hard time breathing as the strong scent was annoyed him

However, Seiyu who having a hard time breathing as the strong scent was annoyed him. Even Haru was having the dizziness with the strong scent. She stares at Eri, which she figured that strong scent was coming from the girl's perfume.

'Nissan hates the strong scent of perfume.', Haru thoughts as she glanced up at her brother who covering his nose.

"Ni-"

"Anoo..."

Before Haru can even call her brother, Eri intrude on her which caught the attention of Seiyu. Both siblings stared at the girl who was being shy in front of Seiyu.