Chapter 69

"What?"

Haru asked which she stares at Eri with a total shocked expression on her face. Eri who standing in front of her with a smile on her face then pretending as she doesn't know what she saying.

"Yes? Did I say something?", asked Eri who look at Haru in curiosity. Haru stares at her with a confused face. She asks herself if she just misheard what the girl just said.

"No. Nothing.", said Haru while giving the balance to Eri with uneasy looking expression on her face.

Seeing the girl's expression was, Eri secretly smirk in satisfaction. Taking the boxes of snacks and the hot chocolate, Eri then walked out of the cafe with a smile on her face.

"See you again, Kazuki-san. And thanks for this order.", she said which Haru just smiled at her while waving her hands. After Eri walked out of the cafe, Haru's expression changed which she starts to doubt Mikey again.

"Haru-san, where should I put this-", Takemichi says halfway after he was ignored by Haru who just walked inside the kitchen. "Haru-san?", Takemichi was so worried which he saw Haru's uneasy expression on her face.

>_____________________<

After walking out of the cafe, Eri stopped and walked towards the trash bin near the cafe and threw away the dorayaki and taiyaki that she had ordered at Haru's cafe.

"What such waste.", she said while walking away from the dirty trash bin. "If only what I said to her was true.", said Eri who lil bit disappointed as she wished that what she said to Haru about tasting Mikey.

"Oh well! When both of their relationships start to crumble, I will have him while brother will have her.", said Eri while smiling devilishly as she said that she will have Mikey for herself after Haru and Mikey's relationship starts to destroy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The following days, Eri starts to come to the cafe and play with Haru's feelings which she pretended that she keeps on saying nonsense to Haru. Lil bit Haru was annoyed by what she said but she just ignored it and just smiled.

"Bye, Kazuki-san!", said Eri after walking away from the cafe. Let out a small sigh, Haru was really tired of this pampered bitch that keeps bothering her. The thing that bothers Haru the most is when Eri keeps buying the dorayaki and taiyaki nonstop.

"Right...there's no way that only Manjirou who just eating that.", said Haru who still pursuing herself to trust Mikey instead of listening to people saying bullshit to her.

".....ru"

"Haru!!"

"Yeah??!", she answered in shock as she sees her brother was standing in front of her in worried.

"You're okay? I call you many times and you didn't hear.", said Seiyu who looking down at his sister in worried.

"Haru-chan! You look very tired. You're okay, right?", asked Izami who appeared behind Seiyu on the right side.

"You should take a rest for an awhile.", said Eiji who appeared behind Seiyu on the left side.

"Agree...", said Azaki who appeared slowly up in front of Seiyu which the siblings look at him in disbelief.