Chapter 87

Slowly the girl opens her eyes, revealing her clear ocean blue eyes. She was confused for a moment before realizing that she was alone on the bed. She wakes up and observes the room, seeing no trace of Mikey being there. Haru get out of the room and walked towards the kitchen to see her brother was eating his breakfast which is toast and coffee.

"You walked up, sis? I make a toast for you. Come and sit.", said Seiyu while his sister follows what he said and sit in front of him.

"Where's Manjirou?"

"That brat? He was already out a few minutes ago.", said Seiyu which makes Haru confused since Mikey never wakes up early except if he has many works to do. "It's about your guys' wedding preparation. The thing that he ordered from overseas arrived this morning at the wedding's place.", explained Seiyu more to his sister.

"Oh... I see.", said Haru with a soft smile on her face.

"He was busy preparing everything, don't want to tire you out. Let him do his job.", said Seiyu while eating his toast.

"Hmm.. seem he won't be home or visit me at the cafe today. I thought that I could tell him that I was pregnant today, seem I can't.", Haru said with lil bit of disappointment but listen to what his sister said, causing Seiyu to almost choking up.

"YOU- w-WHAT?!!"

"Ah...I thought to let Manjirou know it first but seems you're the first person to know about this, Nissan.", said Haru with a smile while Seiyu was still in shock and speechless, don't know how he should answer his sister of him.

"Alright, it seems my nephew is coming soon.", said the older guy with a happy smile that could be seen on his face. Happy to celebrate and welcome the new members of the family. "Man...I was smiling like an idiot just knowing that Little annoying Shi will be here. I wonder how Mikey will react if he knows about this.", said Seiyu who can't stop smiling and laughing with his sister.

"Haha~"

Seiyu stared at his sister for a moment before he started to smile and laugh again.

"Why are you the one who is happier about this?", asked Haru with a smile as she looks at her brother with disbelief.

"It's a baby! Who doesn't love a baby?!"

"My gosh."

>________________________<

"Take care of yourself. Don't overdo it.", said Seiyu before both of them separated towards their workplace.

"Okay. You as well, Nissan.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

Then, both of them walked towards their workplace. A few minutes later, Haru arrived at her cafe as she was greeted by Takemichi who already arrived at the cafe and was sweeping the floor.

"Ohayo, Takemichi.", said Haru.

"Ohayo, Haru-san.", Takemichi answers her with a smile on his face.

After that, Haru and Takemichi just continue doing their usual work at the cafe. Serving and selling the foods to the customers. There's a time when Haru has to take a rest for a while because of tiredness.

Strangely, Sanzu didn't show up at the cafe like usual which Takemichi and Haru were snickering as they thought that the guy was busy chasing after someone again in this life.

Hours and hours already passed and it's was getting late now. Since Sanzu, or others executives are here to send her back, Haru decided to close the cafe early before it's getting late. So, she and Takemichi started to clean up the cafe first before going back home.