Chapter 49

After the messed-up incident last night, Mikey said that Haru should not go to her cafe for today or more like forced her to stay at home. Haru was stubborn at first since she feels bad leaving the cafe to Takemichi, but somehow Takemichi was okay with it which makes Haru think that Takemichi and Mikey already planned about this with each other.

Since she doesn't need to go to her cafe today, Haru will most likely spend her whole day being at home. She currently frying the eggs in the kitchen as she prepares breakfast while Mikey taking his bath.

"Haru", call Mikey, making Haru turn and look at him who is shirtless and only has a towel wrapped around his waist. His white hair seems still wetted which means he just finished taking his bath.

"Ah! I forgot to prepare the clothes. Let me go and get brother's clothes for you.", said Haru while walking away towards her brother's room, leaving Mikey alone in the kitchen.

As she was choosing the right clothes for Mikey in her brother's closet, suddenly Haru remember something. She forgot to turn off the fire on the stove.

"Damn! The eggs!!!", she shouts while running out from her brother's room with the clothes in her arms towards the kitchen.

Arrived at the kitchen, Haru found out that Mikey was staring down at the plate with the fire on the stove already turn off. Walking closer to the guy, Mikey was staring at the eggs which burned and destroyed.

"I try to continue to fry the eggs but it turns to this disgusting shits.", said Mikey while pointing his finger to the eggs with his eyes are on Haru.

"Hahahaa! You never get along with the kitchen as always.", said Haru while laughing nonstop with Mikey looking down at her in annoyance.

"Stop laughing.", said Mikey in an annoyed tone but Haru still laughed at him which makes Mikey feel irritated by it. He then pulled Haru closer to him and kissed her, causing Haru lil bit surprised by his sudden action.

"Don't let me turn you into my breakfast, Haru.", said Mikey while staring straight into Haru's blue eyes. Haru can't even laugh anymore as her face turns completely red as tomatoes by what Mikey said to her. Realizing Mikey is half naked with only a towel around his waist right now, making Haru more blushing.

Haru's face turn completely red, which Mikey found she looks so cute as he keeps staring at her. This makes him want to tease the girl more.

"Forget it. You're my breakfast now.", said Mikey with a small smile on his face while his face got closer to her face. Quickly Haru stops his face by putting the clothes between their face.

"Wear the damn clothes.", said Haru who hinder Mikey's sight from looking at her red face.

"Naked body is part of the breakfast.", said Mikey.

"DON'T RUIN THE MEANING OF BREAKFAST!!", shout Haru embarrassedly.

>_____________________<

After finishing eating their breakfast, both Haru and Mikey just enjoy watching television in the living room. Since Haru was a fan of anime, watching it even after getting reincarnated in the anime's world herself won't stop her from fangirling over 2D guys.

"Is that guy a playboy? Why he has so many girls around him?", asked Mikey who just ended up joining watching it even he never has any time to watch television.

"That what people call Harem! He has all beautiful girls around him.", explained Haru. "Just like you it was possible.", mumbled Haru in a low tone but Mikey still could hear her.