Chapter 86

The next day, it's was the wedding of Haru's friend which they were invited by the person to be there at his wedding. Right now, Mikey and Haru were sitting not so far from the altar which Haru waved her hand cheerfully with Mikey just smiling at him.

It's was a week ago, never Haru expect that she will receive the invitation card from her best friend.

-Flashback a week ago-

Staring down at the invitation card in her hand, Haru blinked her eyes a few times cause she still thinks that she was dreaming right now. She then turn to look at him with a shocked face while the guy just smiled innocently at her.

"BITCH! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A GIRL?", Haru asked while grabbing the guy's collar, causing Takemichi and Mikey to shock as they watched both of them having the conversation.

"Come on, Haru. Don't be like this....", said the guy.

"YOU BETRAYER! Disappeared for damn months and suddenly appears in front of me with the invitation card to your wedding?! Are you my friend, RIKU?!", said Haru angrily while shaking the black hair guy crazily.

"Hey! Be glad that invite you to my wedding instead didn't, right?!", said Riku while struggling to escape the girl. "Why both of just watching her! Do something about your friend and your fucking girlfriend, right here!!!", he added while looking at Mikey and Takemichi who just enjoying the scene.

"Keep going, Haruchin. Kill him and I will cover you up.", said Mikey.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Mikey-kun...please don't encourage Haru-san...", said Takemichi with worried.

"YOU BASTARD!!!"

"WAIT, HARU! WE CAN TALK OVER- ARGHH!!!", before Riku could finish talking, Haru beats the shit of him which Mikey was shocked at first before he let out a whistling while Takemichi watching them with pitying.

"That's Sano Manjirou's wife for you~"

"Please don't ...Mikey-kun..."

"I'm a proud husband."

-End of Flashback-

"I never expected there's a day where he will get married like this.", said Haru while clapping her hands after the ceremony was finished. "He died early in the past...and never experienced his life more longer.", Haru added which she recalls back the memories of Riku laying bloodily on the ground, telling her to live happily in that body.

"Haha~ I guess the days that he and I will end up being friends is happening.", said Mikey which he referring to his current relationship with Riku as his friend after the guy had already given up on Haru.

"It's really beautiful.", said Haru with a gentle smile on her face as she watched Riku smiling happily with his wife on the altar.

"It's will be us next time, Haruchin.", said Mikey while holding Haru's hand and gently kissing her hand. Hearing what Mikey said, Haru let out a chuckle as she was happy to hear that from the guy.

Then, the event continues which the bride was about the throw the bouquet with many girls was ready to catch it, which mean whoever get it will be the next one to walk down the aisle. Throwing the bouquet as hard as she can, the bouquet ended in Hina's hand which Takemichi was surprised to see that.