Chapter 53

It's a quiet and calm atmosphere with other customers was talking and laughing in the cafe. However, it's different for two tables in the cafe which the left side was sitting by the Bonten executives while the right side was sitting by the former members of Toman. Takemichi can't even interfere with them as Draken, Inui and Chifuyu won't stop staring at Mikey and others while Mikey doesn't give any shit and just eating his taiyaki with Kokonoi smiling and Sanzu is glaring at the three.

"Draken-kun, Inupi-kun, Chifuyu...how long you guys gonna stares at them??", asked Takemichi in worried as he looks at his friends who won't stop staring at the three on other tables.

"Haru.", call Mikey, getting the attention of the girl.

"Hmm??"

"I want taiyaki more.", said Mikey, acting like Draken, Chifuyu and Inui was not exist in the cafe.

"Manjirou, did you even get a proper meal today?", asked Haru while looking down at the white haired guy.

"I did.", immediately he answered.

"No, he didn't.", said both Sanzu and Kokonoi which they quickly looked at other side after Mikey's death glaring at them.

"Then, this is your limit, Manjirou. Get a proper meal to eat. No more taiyaki for today.", said Haru, causing Mikey to flinch in surprise as his life was finally ended in the world without his favorite taiyaki. Looking all down and gloomy, his world became more darker which Takemichi, Draken, Chifuyu and Inui look at him in disbelief.

'I guess Mikey-kun still has his child side of him when he with Haru-san.', Takemichi's thoughts which have he let out a small chuckle after seeing the white hair guy's behavior.

Grabbing her clothes, Haru looks down at the man in guilt which is Mikey make a sad puppy face. Even having his expressionless face, he didn't even hide his puppy eyes which caused, Sanzu, Kokonoi, the rest of them and even Haru to look at him with shocked reactions on their face.

Can't bear to hold it, Haru just gives up and let him eat his taiyaki, which Mikey feel overwhelmed with happiness having his taiyaki back.

"Please remind me to stop shallow the pills for a moment. I think that I just saw some fucking shits on Mikey, right now.", said Sanzu while looking at his king in disbelief.

"Used the bleach to clean your fucking eyes as well.", said Kokonoi who eyeing Mikey.

Draken, Inui, and Chifuyu didn't say anything They just staring at the calming atmosphere around them as they five had been friends for so long, it's like in the past, the pictures of the past where all of them were still together before Toman was disbanded. How Draken wished those times still existed right now. Haru realizes Draken's expression which is she decides to try something. Suddenly clapping her hands, Haru gets the attention of all of them.

"I just suddenly remembered that I have to prepare many orders from some customers for their party. I don't think Takemichi and I could finish it in a short time. So...would you guys help me out with it?", asked Haru with a smile on her face. She not lying though. Even, Takemichi just remember it when Haru mentioned about it.

>____________________<

With that, all of them decided to help Haru and Takemichi with the customers' orders. In the kitchen, Inui and Kokonoi were helping Haru with the foods and sweets. As for serving the customers, Sanzu and Chifuyu will be handling that. Packaging the sweets and foods, Takemichi will be guiding Draken and Mikey on doing it.

"This cream tastes great!! Haru's sweet never betray me!", said Kokonoi while tasting the cream for the cake.

"Koko, did you wash your hand before tasting it?", asked Inui while looking at the guy.