Chapter 81

Light from the sun was shining over the room from the window. The sound of birds chirping from outside could be heard in the morning. The ticking sounds from the clock also could be heard in the room. Then,...

BAAM!!!

"WAKIE! WAKIE! LAZY ASSHOLE!!", shout the red hair guy that just smashed the room door, causing the guy with black hair to surprise and fall from his bed.

Seiyu who was shocked from his sleep was confused and blanked as he stares at Eiji with a disbelief reaction on his face.

"What the fuck?"

"You gonna be late for work, Seiyu! Now, wake up your ass and get in the bathroom right now!", said Eiji who pointed his finger towards the bathroom. "I'm not signed for this babysitting works with Haru-chan for free!", he added which makes Seiyu looks at him unbelievably.

"Get your ass up and eat the breakfast!", said Eiji while walking out of the guy's room.

"Just what in the fuck?", said Seiyu who was still confused.

Ignore it, Seiyu just wakes up and walked towards the bathroom, getting ready for his work.

>______________________<

"Seiyu! Eiji! Ohayo!!", said the brown hair guy with a cheerful tone as he greeted his kouhai.

"Ohayo, Izami-senpai.", said Eiji while Seiyu just nodded his head.

"Aww~ our kouhai is shining handsomely like usual every in the morning!", said Izami who was such proud senpai as he imagined a light shining behind both of the guys.

"I see where's did you get and learned those lame dramatic acts from.", said Seiyu, looking so done at the two.

"HEY! My act isn't lame, okay!! I'm much better than Izami-senpai!!", Eiji said which he disagreed with what Seiyu said.

"Excuse me..???"

"You may excuse yourself, senpai.",

"What the fuck?!"

Seiyu was already tired of the two, so he just ignored them and walked towards his table to continue doing his works.

"Erm...senpai.", suddenly someone calls, getting the black hair guy to turn and look at the woman with short light pink hair.

"Here coffee.", she said while handing the cup of coffee to him. For a moment, Seiyu thoughts that he saw someone similar to his life. He then snapped back to reality when he remembers that she was no longer there and mistaken the woman with her just because there has the same hair color.

"Thank you", said Seiyu while taking the cup of coffee from the woman's hand with a gentle smile on his face. "Are you new here? I never saw you working here."

"Oh! Yes. Since I was new here, I want to get along with everyone here.", she said with an awkward smile while rubbing her cheek with her finger.

"I see...My name is Kazuki Seiyu. I will be in your care while working here.", said Seiyu while bowing his head lil bit towards the woman.