Chapter 98

After the commotion at the medical station, both Takemichi and Naoto walked out of the place and straight to Naoto's place. As the two are in the car, Takemichi was looking at the view outside the car, thinking about what he should do to save everyone in the past.

"Hey, Naoto.", call Takemichi.

"Yea?"

"Does....Tokyo Manji Gang still the one who killed Hina?", asked Takemichi which Naoto silenced himself for a moment before he answers the guy back.

"Yes."

"I see....", Takemichi didn't feel surprised anymore about it. He already experienced twice the things, so he doesn't feel surprised about it if Naoto didn't manage to save his sister. "Hey, Naoto. Did I say anything 10 years ago?", asked Takemichi which Naoto lil a bit confused again with what the guy said.

"10 years? It's supposed to be 12 years ago, Takemichi-kun.", said Naoto which Takemichi turn to look at him with total shock.

"What? It's not 2005?"

"No...it's 2003, Takemichi-kun.", said Naoto again, causing Takemichi to be shocked even more by what Naoto just said.

"Does the storyline change because I go back in time?!", Takemichi asked himself again, feeling confused and disbelief with what just happened. Even Takemichi didn't know all of the Tokyo Revengers timelines, he still can understand some parts of it from what Seiyu used to tell him.

"Everything should start between years 2005 until years 2017... but it reduces 2 years from the original storyline...", mumbled Takemichi all by himself, making Naoto look at him with curiosity and a wondering face.

"Hey, Takemichi-kun. I have been wanting to ask you this from the medical station ago. Just what are you keep mumbling about?", asked Naoto as Takemichi looks at him with hesitation and worried at the same time.

"Naoto....listen here what I gonna tell you. It's might sound ridiculous but please trust me.", said Takemichi while looking at Naoto with a serious stare.

Then, Takemichi started to tell Naoto everything from the first timeline, how things ended up well with everyone living a happy life until the crash plane incident happened that lead them all to the beginning with lost memories from their previous timeline. About Seiyu and Haru as well. But he just didn't tell him about their reincarnation life and the secret about the world is actually a fiction world.

Of course, Takemichi tells Naoto everything how the second timeline was different from the first, he didn't manage to save Baji, Emma, Izana, and Senju. Even in the future, he failed to save Seiyu, Haru, and Mikey as well. And how everything started again after he falls unconsciously and woke up at the medical station, telling that he fell off the tracks as same as how he used to experience twice in his previous timeline.

Naoto was speechless and shocked after hearing Takemichi's story. It's might sound ridiculous but he trusted and believe in what Takemichi said, since he had been acting differently and how he already knows and already used about his time leaping ability even before Naoto could explain it to him.

"So, What are you gonna do now, Takemichi-kun?", asked Naoto which he glanced at the guy who was staring at the view.

"I will save them all again, Naoto! And I really need your help!", said Takemichi with eyes full of determination to save his girlfriend and his best friends.

"I see...sure, Takemichi-kun! I will help you. If what you said about the first timeline is actually happening in the past...I will help you create that future again!", answered Naoto with a smile on his face.